Headed to Rockport/Aransas Pass area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed to Rockport/Aransas Pass area

Heres the deal y'all. I don't have any family down there. My connection is simply that I am an Texan and I don't like to see what we are all seeing down there with all of Harvey's devastation. If i had a boat I might be headed to H Town but I don't so headed south. Therefore, my day off this week is Friday and my plan is to head down to that area with my 20 foot trailer loaded with gas cans filled up, and anything else that people wanna donate, want me to take to family, etc. I live in San Antonio and my trailer is in Wilson County. MY ONLY issue is that I NEED A POINT person to help me navigate down there. Been down there only a handful of times and could use someone that could help me help TBH family and help me organize it.

Anyway, thats the plan, let me know if you can help me out. Don't necessarily wanna go thru Red Cross, as I want to contribute directly and have the connection to those that we have helped just a little thru a very very difficult time period!

Gods Speed

Joseph Elizondo
    two 10 seven22 five993

Plan to leave early friday am.

Classy move man. God bless.

Comment

My brother made it to his house in aransas yesterday by taking 181 out of seguin to 361 and said it was all clear all the way into town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ttt

Comment

chase,

thanks for that heads up!

Comment

Bring a good spare tire or 2 for both truck and trailer. Fix a flat, jack and tire tools. Lots of debris in roads and people are getting flats. Nails is roads from the building structures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

thanks for heads up MossyOak

Comment

Comment

I copied your thread & sent it to this gentelman on 2Cool, he is doing a lot in Rock Port.

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt.

lots of views. if anyone in the SA area wants to send supplies of just make a donation, of if anyone anywhere wants to make donations, we can work something via paypal, as I am trying to load up with supplies to take down there on Friday am. look to the top for my cell or you can PM me

Joseph

Comment

Working...
                      X