A Little Investment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Little Investment

The wife and I added some water front property on Toledo Bend to our portfolio last Friday. It has always been a goal of mine to buy some water front property close to our family place in Sabine County. This lot fit the goal, approximately 250’ of water front, less than a 4 mile drive by car or 1 mile by boat to our other property and water front. I have always said once I retire, I would start the process of relocating and living my retirement years there. Not sure we will ever live there 100% of the time, but time will tell.

Dad, wife, uncle and I got it mowed and cut a ton of low lying limbs over the weekend.

For now, we own it and the rest will work its self out.

Hope all have a great week and God bless.

Rwc
    Attached Files

Time to make memories sir!!!

Comment

The best part of the purchase was my Dads reaction. He is hands down the best man I know and cherish every moment I get to spend with him.

Rwc
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Rwc; 08-09-2021, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Almost forgot, we did go and have a celebration meal across the lake at Fisherman's Gallery.....Buffet style......

If you have any type of heart condition, I would dive in very cautiously!

Rwc
        Attached Files

Comment

Nine mile Rd?

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

That is awesome, Richard. Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  Nine mile Rd?
                  No sir, but not to far from it. Our other place is off Reeves Rd. along Patron Creek and the lot I bought is off FM 276 near Holly Park.

Rwc

Comment

Congrats amigo! I really have taken to the lakes over the beach. Hoping one day I can have my own place up there.

Comment

Congrats ! Looks like a good place to retire to.

Comment

Congrats! I used to fish Toledo bend quite a bit; it’s a Great Lake! Y’all will enjoy that.

Comment

Congrats.
                          Looks like a great place, on the best lake in Texas.. IMHO..

Comment

So cool!

I'm a huge fan of waterfront - we are about to sell one of our remaining land-locked pieces of dirt.

Just a little jealous though - I wish I would have been able to take my dad to all the places we've bought.

He would have loved sitting there on the water drinking coffee with us....

Comment

Wow looks gorgeous. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X