Dfw trad lessons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randal View Post
    I went up there talked to someone and left my name and number, then called two different times did the same and no one will call me back..
    Interesting to know. I had no idea with regard to the "quality" of their "lessons".

Comment

Wish it wasn't a 5 hours drive or if be there..
      Hey, it was worth a shot. It may be about 5 hours to Pasadena from there. It only takes me 3 hours to get to my house from Grapevine, but I'm on the North side of Houston. Wish I could help more, I grew up in Grapevine/Justin and moved here a couple years ago, but I didn't get into archery until I moved here, so ccr is the only place I know of because it's on our old party road.

I would have to suggest just finding someone who already shoots trad and ask for a little guidance. I had no idea what I was really doing until someone stepped in and started giving me some pointers. Combine that with watching masters of the barebow and I finally started to catch on to a pattern. I've also learned a good bit from watching Jimmy Blackmon's youtube videos.

Comment

Go to Rod Jenkins clinic. You will benefit way more from that and learn so much. It will be worth it.

Hmm A sponsor that wont call you back. Something sounds fishy there.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaxshawn View Post
          Go to Rod Jenkins clinic. You will benefit way more from that and learn so much. It will be worth it.

Hmm A sponsor that wont call you back. Something sounds fishy there.
          I guess I'll look into this rod Jenkins clinic since everyone is talking about it.. I don't know what sound fishy about not getting a call back..

Comment

. I don't know what sound fishy about not getting a call back..
            No worries Bud. Inside Joke between CCR and I. I shouldnt have said anything

Comment

PM sent

Comment

All this is good stuff. Just figure out how far you want to drive and how much you want to spend. You can always just get with some trad guys in your area and work out. Welcome to the addiction. If we can help let us know.

Comment

Thanks for all the info I got something set up from another member.. Ill keep you in mind after I get done with it xtag thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
                    Cinnamon Creek Ranch sells lessons and they're pretty close to you.

http://www.cinnamoncreekranch.com/rentals.html
                    +1

Great place lots of knowledge.

Comment

Get ahold of Ryan at CCR

He is the one that taught me and is a great coach/teacher! will spend all day with you if you need it,,,,he isnt up there all the time....might be the reason for the delay?

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
                        Interesting to know. I had no idea with regard to the "quality" of their "lessons".
                        There several certified instructors at CCR, including myself. But I do have a "day" job and have limited time available for lessons. But I will help whoever I can.

Comment

Originally posted by XTAG Texas View Post
                          There several certified instructors at CCR, including myself. But I do have a "day" job and have limited time available for lessons. But I will help whoever I can.

Chris maybe you could get your buddy Chris Randle to pay for his bow that hes had since october that he refuses to pay for

Comment

hey buddy shoot me a pm about lessons... No matter your level of experience...I'll gaurentee an increase in scores, consistency, and predictability in your shot and overall shooting ability. As far as level of instruction and my level of experience... I can boast a few things that alot of clinics cannot. My gaurentee is just that... and it's a money back one at that. Name one coach, instructor, or clinic that offers that to it's students?

enjoy your evening boys and girls! OFF TO THE LA PRO/AM!

Comment

Working...
                            X