COVID Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COVID Question

Tested positive 8/27, got the antibody infusion. Tested negative 9/10. Has anyone else been dealing with night sweating. When I say night sweating I mean my entire pillow is soaking wet along with sheets and bedding? I thought by now this would have gone away but nope still dealing with it. Just want to see if anyone else on the GS is dealing with this?

I haven’t had the night sweats since I beat the rona. I have noticed I’m a little hotter at night.

Comment

I had covid 7/4 and had infusion too. Dealt with the sweats for few weeks following but has stopped now. Asked couple doc friends about it. They had no real explanation.

Comment

Same here no night sweats but I can tell I sweat more working outside in the heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve never had rona but I have terrible night sweats.

Comment

Originally posted by BRust View Post
            Tested positive 8/27, got the antibody infusion. Tested negative 9/10. Has anyone else been dealing with night sweating. When I say night sweating I mean my entire pillow is soaking wet along with sheets and bedding? I thought by now this would have gone away but nope still dealing with it. Just want to see if anyone else on the GS is dealing with this?
            i still had the night sweats for about 4-5 days after i tested negative.

Comment

i just finished my 10 day quarantine today, only had night sweats the first night after testing positive. i still cant taste anything though, and other than losing about 10lbs (i am eating very healthy and only drinking water since i cant taste anything anyway), it sucks!

Comment

Sister in law lost 12 pounds and despite having a pol sox in the mid 90,s still felt like she was drowning. She’s been rona free for 2 weeks now and is still experiencing shortness of breath. No sweats though until it got cranked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                  I’ve never had rona but I have terrible night sweats.
                  That’s menopause. You need more estrogen.

Comment

This made me laugh!!

Comment

not sure why I posted twice..

Comment

I have had them really bad the last two weeks, did I have the vid? lol

Comment

During my recently completed bout with COVID, I had some vicious night sweats. One night, I woke up and was drenched as if I'd run a marathon. The night sweats was one one the most unpleasant aspects of my symptoms.

Comment

I had night sweats the first 2 nights just like you described. Where my bedding was completely saturated. Most of my symptoms were gone in 2 days. I had an overall tired feeling that lasted about 6 or 7 days. I'm on day 11 now and the only lingering symptoms are what I describe as an occasional "fog" where I just can't seem to focus. And I also sweat profusely doing any activity. I've always been a sweater but now it's at least twice as bad as before. I just don't sweat during inactivity. No night sweats at all now. Never lost taste or smell. I'm very happy about that.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

My understanding you might have issues for rest of your life.

Comment

Working...
                              X