No announcement yet.

Montana Elk Hunt 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just crossed into southern Colorado. 9 more hours to get to my stopping point for the day.

Comment

Following this one, good luck! Heading to Montana in November after Deer.

Comment

Good Luck! Hope you guys get on them. I really enjoyed hunting with Forrest last year, can't wait to get back to Montana again.

Comment

In! Good luck on this trip. Hope you run an arrow through a big Montana slob

Comment

Send some bugle reports.
            I'm thinking the blue moon we had last month might get the rut started a little early this fall.
            Our boxelder tree has a few yellow leaves already, fall is a comin" folks.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
              Send some bugle reports.
              I'm thinking the blue moon we had last month might get the rut started a little early this fall.
              Our boxelder tree has a few yellow leaves already, fall is a comin" folks.
              Fall is definitely in the air, WyTex. Taking our truck camper to Laramie on Saturday for the opening UW game. That is always a good sign the elk woods are coming alive!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome. Good luck to you both

Comment

Got luck and thanks for the ride along!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                    In! Good luck on this trip. Hope you run an arrow through a big Montana slob

I’m going to give it my best shot. Lots of smoke in the air down on the front range.

Comment

Good luck and straight shooting!

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                        Following this one, good luck! Heading to Montana in November after Deer.

I’ll be looking for a deer this trip as well. If I don’t find one this trip I’ll be back up in November for another shot at it.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                          Fall is definitely in the air, WyTex. Taking our truck camper to Laramie on Saturday for the opening UW game. That is always a good sign the elk woods are coming alive!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                          We're headed up to Sybille canyon for a couple of days of whitetail hunting, maybe cow elk too. We'll be in town for the game but not going.
                          Good beers at The Library WyoBull, Mitch made a chile stout Monday, might be on tap for the weekend. I think I gave him scotch bonnets for the beer.

Jaker hope Montana St. is not celebrating a big win in Laramie on Saturday evening.

Comment

Good luck this year man. Looking forward to following along again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'll be up there the 24th!

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                                We're headed up to Sybille canyon for a couple of days of whitetail hunting, maybe cow elk too. We'll be in town for the game but not going.
                                Good beers at The Library WyoBull, Mitch made a chile stout Monday, might be on tap for the weekend. I think I gave him scotch bonnets for the beer.

Jaker hope Montana St. is not celebrating a big win in Laramie on Saturday evening.

Go Cats!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X