No announcement yet.

Good Morning TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything was going good until Hogslayer popped off about the breast pump for sale! The fit hit the Shan then. Laughing while I typing.

Comment

Dang wish it wouldnt have been taken down, I was looking forward to a good sit down coffee and breakfast and catch up on the latest soap opera.

Comment

Originally posted by Ag 89 View Post
        I observed. Did not participate. Got to the beginning of page 5 but missed the ending. Didn't want to keep refreshing, but couldn't help myself.
        It was like train wreck. You didn't want to look but you know you couldn't resist it.

Comment

Lol sounds like we all need to steer clear of the classifieds. Apparently they are taking hostages and forcing members to spend money.

Comment

Good Morning TBH

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            It wasn't me at all. He called me porter trash on another thread he started about his wife kicking him off tbh for spending alot of money on here. Someone said maybe she could find something to buy, so I kindly reminded him there were some purses and a breast pump on here recently

His comment was so out there I couldn’t tell who it was intended for [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Backwoods101; 08-10-2021, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
              Everything was going good until Hogslayer popped off about the breast pump for sale! The fit hit the Shan then. Laughing while I typing.
              That wasn't even on that thread lol. Did it get brought up on that one also? What did I miss while I was sleeping?

Comment

My bad bro. I’m old. I kept trying to figure out what was going on. Who wronged who. I’m thinking he was upset because he’s helped people, prayed for people, bought and sold etc. I think he was just having a really bad day. I’ve been here long enough to know the rule: don’t start no SH won’t be no IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                  My bad bro. I’m old. I kept trying to figure out what was going on. Who wronged who. I’m thinking he was upset because he’s helped people, prayed for people, bought and sold etc. I think he was just having a really bad day. I’ve been here long enough to know the rule: don’t start no SH won’t be no IT!
                  I never could figure out what he was talking about
                  Reminded me of this....

Comment

Back on track here - Good Brunch and I pray that we all see every blessing in this day whether they are easy or hard. Be safe, stay hydrated! May God continue to bless us all

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      You were too busy with the protein ground feeding guys on Facebook
                      Those idiots. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        Probably your day to pick out wallpaper or some $h1t!!

Haha this is funny, sounds like he’s pushing that remodel all the way through show season

Comment

It was pretty unfortunate to watch a fellow TBH'er have a complete mental breakdown on a public forum. Hope he gets better. Thats not a good place for anyone to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            It was pretty unfortunate to watch a fellow TBH'er have a complete mental breakdown on a public forum. Hope he gets better. Thats not a good place for anyone to be in.
                            At some point a person has to realize they need to put the shovel down.

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                              At some point a person has to realize they need to put the shovel down.
                              Or the bottle

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                                Or the bottle
                                Then there's that.....

Comment

Working...
                                X