X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    He can't live forever, can he?
    He'll be out of Alabama the year after UT gets into the SEC! Alabama fans will KNOW they finally met a superior organization and bow to king BEVO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      He can't live forever, can he?
      I think he is Immortal

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
        He'll be out of Alabama the year after UT gets into the SEC! Alabama fans will KNOW they finally met a superior organization and bow to king BEVO!!!!
        Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
          I would love to know if Mulky at Baylor got tipped off about this 3 months ago, her all of a sudden bolting to LSU was really odd.
          Or, the Sarkisian hire from inside the SEC . .

Comment

I am a firm believer in the principle of risk and reward. There's hardly ever a reward without risk involved..... That may be not be true for the almighty T-sips but it's true for us aggies and the rest of the world.
            You ever heard, "Professional gamblers don't gamble."

There is risk, but it isn't a gamble. The SEC is the smallest risk of all the options.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
              I have tried to read most of this- some of you that don't know how to spell Aggie lose credibility with me so I quit reading what you post. That is like a color guy on NFL calling a former A&M football player an "ex-Aggie"...no such thing. Now that I have that off my chest...
              All this chest beating and screaming to the heavens over the tu and OU joining the SEC need to calm down and take a breath....like I tell my wife- worry about the things you can do something about. I really don't care one way or the other but the 'sips couldn't really respectively compete in a conference that doesn't know what defense is all about are going to get their butts handed to them on a weekly basis, at least for awhile. I don't really care to have those Longhorn self-serving, egotistical bastages in the same conference with us and the other SEC schools in a few years will see what we already knew about them. But until then we will just need to saddle up, trust in Jimbo, and whip their butts every year.
              Pot meet kettle.

Comment

The meltdown is real, and humorous.

Comment

Add that to list of posts I'd like you to show me? Where did I whine or "blank" or "blank"? I offered a suggestion about the current situation in college football. I said nothing derogatory or negative about UT. I said it may be a gamble, which I still think it is. I can't tell if y'all are really that arrogant or just overly confident.... Do y'all honestly believe a kid is going to choose UT over Alabama or Oklahoma or Georgia right now for football? Heck no they aren't! If they were then why are you going to the SEC? If y'all come in and get beat up on for a few years it might be really bad for you guys football program! Take the rose colored glasses off for a minute and see it for what it is. I'm not saying this is going to happen or it's a done deal. I'm saying it is a possibility!

On a side note, you threw the fit not me. It happens every time you disagree with someone. Don't believe me? Scroll up!
                  LOL...nope, it's not for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    It's definitely NOT what's best for college sports, but that doesn't matter any more.

What's best for this country is NEVER considered during elections anymore.

What's best for a child's education is NEVER considered by state policy makers anymore.

The right thing, doesn't matter anymore at the highest levels.

I agree with what you are saying and get it Dale. That still doesn't make it right though. At some point I would hope things would change. Maybe I am hoping for too much in this country that we now live in. **** shame

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                      The meltdown is real, and humorous.
                      And glorious

Comment

Coaching and culture IS the problem at Texas. Mack had them on top because he’s a great coach and the recruits/ parents trusted him. Look what he’s done at NC in a short time. NC doesn’t have near the resources or recruiting power Texas has.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                          I have tried to read most of this- some of you that don't know how to spell Aggie lose credibility with me so I quit reading what you post. That is like a color guy on NFL calling a former A&M football player an "ex-Aggie"...no such thing. Now that I have that off my chest...
                          All this chest beating and screaming to the heavens over the tu and OU joining the SEC need to calm down and take a breath....like I tell my wife- worry about the things you can do something about. I really don't care one way or the other but the 'sips couldn't really respectively compete in a conference that doesn't know what defense is all about are going to get their butts handed to them on a weekly basis, at least for awhile. I don't really care to have those Longhorn self-serving, egotistical bastages in the same conference with us and the other SEC schools in a few years will see what we already knew about them. But until then we will just need to saddle up, trust in Jimbo, and whip their butts every year.
                          LOL at the ignorance and hypocrisy. I stopped reading at tu. I guess similar to you stopping reading at aggy. I didn't giggle to myself when I typed aggy but I bet you can't say the same.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                            That was my point. We’re all playing for 2nd anyways Boys. Saban is the Man
                            And nobody is saying that Texas is gonna start whippin' Bama's ***.

While Saban is there, you have to beat Bama to win a natty. What is the difference between playing them in December and playing them in January?

Comment

Wow at this thread, I’ll check back after week one

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                                Coaching and culture IS the problem at Texas. Mack had them on top because he’s a great coach and the recruits/ parents trusted him. Look what he’s done at NC in a short time. NC doesn’t have near the resources or recruiting power Texas has.
                                Mack lost his fast ball at Texas. He got complacent and quit recruiting like he was known for. He has even stated as much and now he is back to the Old Mack Brown that made Texas really good.

If Mack beats Bama in 2009 for the National Championship, he was going to hang up the whistle. He lost and was never the same at Texas.

Comment

Working...
                                X