This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    LOL! I was wondering where you found that big bait you were trolling!

With new OL and QB, the Ags definitely COULD take a step back this season. Fortunately, they’ll have a couple of seasons to gel before facing the Big XII gauntlet!

Although irrelevant, I would expect OU to be favored against all but Bama this season. I’m already on record as saying I think OU is going to be a monster this season. I believe Phil Steele has them as the eventual champions. They have more proven OL and QB than Bama, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thread died so I figured I'd discuss this again. Lol.

Remember the every year 1-2 teams that start top 10 finish out of the top 25 thing? It happens.

Oklahoma and Iowa State. Top 10 teams.

Texas. Rivalry game. Even talent. No telling how that one would go.

Oklahoma State and TCU will be competitive.

Did you see the comment I replied to? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

If the horns and sooners decide to remain where they are I do not see the invitation to join the SEC happening again.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

So I could be reading this wrong, it wouldn't be the firs time.. But they are planning on staying put till 2025 and then they will be making the jump?

If that's the case, that's crazy, unless this is them parlaying into the B1G or a bidding war for the conferences.

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
            So I could be reading this wrong, it wouldn't be the firs time.. But they are planning on staying put till 2025 and then they will be making the jump?

If that's the case, that's crazy, unless this is them parlaying into the B1G or a bidding war for the conferences.

No, they’re playing the legal game. They have filed for divorce. Time to negotiate.

Comment

No, they’re playing the legal game. They have filed for divorce. Time to negotiate.

That would make sense also, I was about to say idk how they can stay that long after A&M leaked it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                That would make sense also, I was about to say idk how they can stay that long after A&M leaked it out there.

Could you imagine if they would have dropped this without the leak, that was the plan. Today moving forward will still be entertaining, but heads would be spinning right now had it not leaked.

Comment

Could you imagine if they would have dropped this without the leak, that was the plan. Today moving forward will still be entertaining, but heads would be spinning right now had it not leaked.

It would be last week all over again ha but with more questions!

Looking forward to the added games and the baseball matchups!

Comment

I think it was a genius move on part of the SEC. I'm worried about my little Buckeyes now. We make a ton of money with the Big 10, but with the eventual domination of the SEC changing the landscape, I fear just sitting back and doing nothing.

Worst would be the idiot West Coast market crap. I absolutely hate all of that nonsense with the PAC 12. They are horrible. 9-10 pm kickoffs with teams on the east coast timezone seems like a disaster.

Comment

I would love to know if Mulky at Baylor got tipped off about this 3 months ago, her all of a sudden bolting to LSU was really odd.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        I think it was a genius move on part of the SEC. I'm worried about my little Buckeyes now. We make a ton of money with the Big 10, but with the eventual domination of the SEC changing the landscape, I fear just sitting back and doing nothing.

Worst would be the idiot West Coast market crap. I absolutely hate all of that nonsense with the PAC 12. They are horrible. 9-10 pm kickoffs with teams on the east coast timezone seems like a disaster.
                        Don't be surprised is Ohio State, Michigan etc. join the SEC when this all shuffles out, its a chess match at this point.

Comment

This was a nearly 18 month process, talk of any other schools from other conferences doing anything is realignment click bait at this juncture. This move has been carefully orchestrated with a timeline on how it will play out.

I'm curious who jumps next, I'm going to guess WV.

Comment

anyone think the big12 will collapse before 2025?

Comment

The problem is the ACC doesn't want them, they've already told them no twice. I think Cincy has a better shot to get into the ACC than WVU, Finebaum said the same thing last week and ACC will hold the last spot for Notre Dame until eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                                anyone think the big12 will collapse before 2025?

Technically, 4 more need to jump ship. The clock is ticking.

Comment

Working...
                                X