Arrow prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrow prices?

It’s been a long time since I bought arrows. I’ve really liked the Beman ICS 340’s that I’ve shot for a long time but it’s time to buy some more. I’m curious what arrows everyone’s shooting and price per dozen. Also, what do you like about the arrows you shoot?

It would depend on straightness factor, diameter, and use. Anywhere from $60 for six, to $100 for six. More information would be needed.
    Last edited by Razorback01; 06-19-2021, 09:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I was also a Beman 340 shooter. I have been shooting Easton 6.5s. So far so good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Easton axis 5mm is my favorite...lil heavier than some but I like that...others I've looked at are black eagle rampage but haven't tried them yet....ive gone all the way down to 4mm arrows and believe that shaft is no good for hunting as its just to delicate and came back up to 5mm

Comment

The beman ics is now the easton 6.5. They should run 7 to 9 bucks.

I shoot either gold tip hunter xt(10 bucks) in my Vertix or the Victory Vap SS(18 to 20 bucks) in my V3.

Tons of good arrow choices out there. Depends on what you are doing.. but you can build an arrow that will work perfectly.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
          Last edited by r_u_sharp_2; 06-20-2021, 10:28 AM.

Comment

I buy the Easton Helios. I ordered a half dozen finished ones yesterday for less than $50. They aren’t expensive arrows, but i shoot all the time and kill quite a few animals and I’ve blown them through whitetail, hogs and exotics and they’ve always done me right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X