Hagerman Proficency at Mesquite Archery Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hagerman Proficency at Mesquite Archery Club

For those who were successful in the draw for Hagerman. Remember that the Scorecard deadline of 7-12-19 is not far away. If you need to qualify for Hagerman we have a shoot at the Mesquite Archery Club this Sunday, 6-30-19. Our Sunday shoot begins at 9AM with registration at 7:30AM.

Also, we have TWO Tuesday night shoots remaining before the deadline, if you need to get it done during the week.
    Our Tuesday night shoots are for the after work crowd and begin around 5PM. You can start anytime after, as your schedule allows, just allow time to finish before dark. Just let us know at Registration and we can take care of you.

The Hagerman requirement is a minimum of 14 targets, at a maximum distance of 30 yards with a score of 80%, or better. The fee for this is $10, a club officer will accompany you on the course and sign your scorecard.

For directions or more info on the Mesquite Archery Club please visit our website at www.mesquitearcheryclub.com or our Facebook page.

Looks like a good/fun opportunity. I think the deadline is actually 8/1/19 though.

Comment

Deerguy,

You may be correct but I took my info from the attached 2019 Regulations under the section "Significant Dates". If it is posted 8-1 somewhere else I haven't seen it. Better to be safe than sorry.
      Attached Files

Comment

You bet, be fun to shoot whether qualifying or not. I was drawn for B and the e-mail indicated a 8/1/19 deadline.

Comment

Email says one date with the attached pdf stating another...guess we need some clarification...

Comment

I had the same question roll in, just spoke with the Refuge manager, due date is per the date in email sent to the draw list, August 1st.

Comment

Good to know thanks for the clarification. So that leaves a few more Tuesday night shoots to Git'r Done. Come on out and we'll get you taken care of.

Comment

Working...
              X