Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    fun thread. glad i dont have pigs
    I’m glad that I now know what it is...hog sexy time. The next time I hear it...going after them.

Comment

Comment

I watched a tv show by Roger Raglin where he was hunting pigs. He said a sow in estrus came running by with several boats after her. He said she ran be several times with the whole gang behind. Then the finally caught her and they all bred her until she died. Then they all ate her. It was disturbing. Hogs are vile disgusting critters. I’m sure you can probably YouTube the episode or check it on his website.

Comment

Originally posted by Bud View Post
          I watched a tv show by Roger Raglin where he was hunting pigs. He said a sow in estrus came running by with several boats after her. He said she ran be several times with the whole gang behind. Then the finally caught her and they all bred her until she died. Then they all ate her. It was disturbing. Hogs are vile disgusting critters. I’m sure you can probably YouTube the episode or check it on his website.
          ***?? That’s way disturbing!

Comment

Are you guys really scared of pigs? Has anyone ever known someone to be attacked by a pig walking in the dark? I walk right up to them all the time on hand corn. Last weekend came up on about 10 in the dark on my hand corn from the night before and they stayed within 10 yards of me while I threw out more corn, eating the whole time. I had to hit them with corn to finally run them off. I hate pigs with a passion

Comment

That’s disturbing. It almost sounds like something a serial killer would do. Thanks for sharing tho. Interesting.
              Last edited by Shinesintx; 10-25-2018, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                Are you guys really scared of pigs? Has anyone ever known someone to be attacked by a pig walking in the dark? I walk right up to them all the time on hand corn. Last weekend came up on about 10 in the dark on my hand corn from the night before and they stayed within 10 yards of me while I threw out more corn, eating the whole time. I had to hit them with corn to finally run them off. I hate pigs with a passion
                Have you not seen some of the green screens brethren’s videos? One guy posted thermal of a hog charging him. Dropped it a few feet in front of him. Did you never see the pics posted here of a guy who got shredded?

If you’ve never heard a hog roar and then hear it a few times...without knowing what it is...it’s creepy.

Comment

I saw that episode too

Comment

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by BigThicketBoy; 10-26-2018, 11:05 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't say I'm scared. I do, however, have respect for what kind of damage they can do to person. Sounds like you just ain't p!ssed one off good enough.

Comment

A friend at my hunting lease was chased by one on his ATV.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                          It never is... [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          You just haven't had the right one get ahold of you yet,[emoji41][emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                            You just haven't had the right one get ahold of you yet,[emoji41][emoji106]

You sure about that NannySlayer...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostSkull View Post
                              You sure about that NannySlayer...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I’m pretty daggum sure, GhostSkull. Quit countin your chickens before they hatch. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                                Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I’m pretty daggum sure, GhostSkull. Quit countin your chickens before they hatch. [emoji23]

Yes ma’am!

Comment

Working...
                                X