No announcement yet.

Dream to Reality: The One Sixty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We pulled some camera cards and the deer are still hitting the feeders very well.
    Attached Files

Comment

A few extra pics. Both of the protein feeder locations, we call the Pond and New Road, and then of the plot plowing.
      Attached Files

Comment

Man I’d love to get up to OK to site see all you ok guys places. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Split_Brow View Post
          A few extra pics. Both of the protein feeder locations, we call the Pond and New Road, and then of the plot plowing.

Great pics as usual. Thanks for sharing.

Looks like those lanes that the seismic crew cut last year are working out well. I’m enjoying several of those myself!

Looking forward to seeing how the food plot seed variety works out.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
            If you ever get up to Oklahoma, just holler I'd love to show you the 160.

Comment

Man yall are living the dream! Seems like just the other day we were cutting school to hit the woods! Boy does time fly! Keep up the good work, it will definitely pay off!

Comment

Kactuskiller is a transplant in the making

Cant wait to see the food plot results. That cultivator sure beats a disc in this rocky soil

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                  Kactuskiller is a transplant in the making

Cant wait to see the food plot results. That cultivator sure beats a disc in this rocky soil
                  Well prob the only way for me to move north of the red river is if one of my daughters ends up going to school up there which is pretty doubtful, now a long weekend trip...that's possible.

Comment

Well prob the only way for me to move north of the red river is if one of my daughters ends up going to school up there which is pretty doubtful, now a long weekend trip...that's possible.
                    Whatever it takes! It would be good to have you up here either way

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
                      Man yall are living the dream! Seems like just the other day we were cutting school to hit the woods! Boy does time fly! Keep up the good work, it will definitely pay off!
                      You are correct it seems like yesterday we were heading down into the bottoms to chase the caney creek monster buck. What good times it was!

Comment

Come on and join us, I promise you want regret it!

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                          Great pics as usual. Thanks for sharing.

Looks like those lanes that the seismic crew cut last year are working out well. I’m enjoying several of those myself!

Looking forward to seeing how the food plot seed variety works out.
                          Booner the seismic crew trails was a huge bonus for both of us! I'll keep posting the progress with the seed varieties, I'm very curios as well!

Comment

I can almost GUARANTEE you Wingnut is on the phone in that pic of him on the tractor! Looks good brothers! Good Huntin and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                              I can almost GUARANTEE you Wingnut is on the phone in that pic of him on the tractor! Looks good brothers! Good Huntin and God Bless, Rusty
                              I only talk on the phone if I'm in a cab tractor😂

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Working...
                                X