Crane beatdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crane beatdown

For all the bird hunters on here. Here’s a video I put together of one of my crane hunts this past season. Was one I’ll never forget. I’ve been on some pretty good crane hunts and this one takes the cake. It took a while for them to come into our set up but once the shooting started it only took about 35 min to get a 13 man limit. If you’ve never hunted cranes it’s something everyone should at least do once in their life. If you’ve never eaten crane, well... you’re missing out. Hope y’all enjoy!

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJDfkBNCFx0"]EPIC sandhill CRANE hunt {Texas Panhandle} - BEATDOWN!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Awesome!!!

Really enjoyed

Comment

Awesome hunt. I really enjoy the variety you put out on your channel. Keep em coming!

Comment

Nice video. I also enjoyed your pheasant video. Yall really got into them. Impressive

Comment

Nice work, thanks for sharing

Comment

Great job, hand. Looks like a blast.

>E

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                Awesome!!!

Really enjoyed
                Thank you! Been playing with my editing a bit trying some new stuff

Comment

Originally posted by popeandyoung151 View Post
                  Awesome hunt. I really enjoy the variety you put out on your channel. Keep em coming!
                  Thanks! I try to keep it interesting and not the same thing and same stuff as a lot of outdoor channels.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                    Nice video. I also enjoyed your pheasant video. Yall really got into them. Impressive
                    Thanks, as well as for watching that other video. That hunt was wild, never would’ve imagined it going that well.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympic Recurve View Post
                      Nice work, thanks for sharing
                      Thanks! I’ve come to really enjoy the video aspect to be able to share memorable times.

Comment

Originally posted by aironeout View Post
                        Great job, hand. Looks like a blast.

>E
                        Thanks! It’s a ton of fun that everyone should experience at least once in their life.

Comment

Awesomeness!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                            Awesomeness!
                            Always entertaining to see a bunch of birds falling from the sky

Comment

Great video, but be careful about how many you say you personally killed on camera.

Comment

Working...
                              X