TBH weight loss challenge 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH weight loss challenge 2021

Anyone want to run one this year? I am willing to run it again, however if I do I want to cap it at 20-25 people. It got too big last year with 50+ people. That being said if we limit the people I feel like we should up the buy in to $50-100 so that it is worth while for someone to win again like last year. If someone else wants to run it and allow 50+ people again i am 100% ok witg that, i just don’t want to run one that big again. All i know is I weight the exact same as when we started the one last year so I definitely need to make some changes and lose some weight.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? What can we do to keep what happened last year from happening with people not doing the monthly weigh ins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did all 50 people gain all the weight back from last year? Thats the big question lol

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      Did all 50 people gain all the weight back from last year? Thats the big question lol

I definitely did lol. This pandemic made me drink a lot of brown calories this year lol

Comment

I'm in again.[emoji106] I bombed out half way thru last year but it was fun to watch everyone else. Heck, who won anyway???

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          I'm at 265 and started off the challenge at 309. I ended the Challenge in July at 263. I still have more to lose, but I feel waaaay better than I did this time last year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
            I'm at 265 and started off the challenge at 309. I ended the Challenge in July at 263. I still have more to lose, but I feel waaaay better than I did this time last year.

Awesome that you were able to maintain with as crazy as this year has been.

Comment

Im in. I need to do something. Working from home has not done well for me. Definitely drink more calories after work then I ever have before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck to anyone who does this challenge. I myself need to lose 30lbs in a bad way. I am about 5ft 8 234 as of yesterday. I would love to be under 200. I have said for years I would do it, but my willpower so far has sucked. I hope to have the motivation this year. I actually have been really watching what I eat for a couple weeks and going to try to walk 5 miles a day after work as much as possible.

Comment

Wont be able to buy in, but in for the ride. I need to drop 30-40.. 50 would be awesome.

I'm 5'9 235

Comment

The wife and I will be in. Will be keeping up with the thread for rules and all that jazz.

Comment

I'll be in. Don't know how it works but $$ is always a good motivator for me and I desperately need to get back into a workout routine

Comment

I'm in

Comment

I'm in. I signed up last year, paid, then crap hit the fan so I did not follow through. 2021 will be different. I am 5'9" and 260lbs. I have to lose some weight.

Comment

I’m in

Comment

I'm in. I office in the kitchen now and I've gained about 40lbs in the last 9 months. If I lost a 100 it wouldn't hurt me a bit.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X