Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ice Cube, Lil Wayne, who’s next?

Love it:

Lil Wayne and President Trump "had a great meeting," according to the rapper.

Believe what you want but I think DJT genuinely cares and is actually willing to do something about it rather than just pander to a voting bloc and then ignore until the next election.

I believe this Platinum Plan can be good for all of us and pray that it will come into being.

I don’t think there is any doubt that the President cares about every community
    In the country. He will get a larger % of the black community than any other republican presidential candidate. The awakening has and is taking place and the racist democrat party will not go down with out violence

Comment

And Biden said no ... not until after the election would he meet. What an ***

Comment

Trump was a rock star with most of the Hip Hop and old school rappers before he became President

Comment

He absolutely cares and he’s willing to sit down with anyone who’s willing and wants to make positive change.

Comment

Hispanics too. Read a great Op Ed from Florida today. Interesting how the current shift in the Dem’s platform is disenfranchising the “typical” hispanic demographic belief system. According to the article they are more concerned about Abortion than they are Immigration... among other things.

Comment

50 cent says he doesnt want to be 20 cent

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                50 cent says he doesnt want to be 20 cent
                I think he calls himself FIDDY CENT; and yeah, he don't want the demotion.

Comment

Not a rapper, but I wish this guy would throw in with Trump

James Maynard Keenan!!!!

The Tool Army would initially freak, then dutifully do what Maynard says to do.

Comment

Lil Wayne is very specific and I say Trump wins based on that.

He is Dirty South, from the Who Dat Nation

Comment

Originally posted by planomustang View Post
                      James Maynard Keenan!!!!

It's Maynard James Keenan, and he is a raging liberal. That being said, F***ING TOOL!

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                        It's Maynard James Keenan, and he is a raging liberal. That being said, F***ING TOOL!

I’ll write off a country artist with the quickness if they are super liberal and very vocal about it. I kinda expect a freak like Maynard to lean left but will still buy anything he puts out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am glad they support Trump, and am thankful for that support. They still make money off music bashing the police, objectifying women, making babies they don't intend to raise, and living life only for material things. I know because a lot of their music is on my playlist.

Just don't take their support to the bank and think they are going to be reformed conservatives after this.

Comment

lil Wayne has an interview awhile back where the interviewer kept trying to bait him into her racial views. He kept calling her out and stuck to his guns. He was like look at me. I’m a black guy covered in tattoos. I came from nothing. How can I say this country is racist when I’ve gotten to where I am. You don’t think white people buy my music and support me?

Found the video
                            [ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L6mBZSQdGCE"]Lil Wayne on Black Lives Matter | FULL INTERVIEW | Nightline - YouTube[/ame]
                            Last edited by Iehooligan11b; 10-30-2020, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by planomustang View Post
                              James Maynard Keenan!!!!

Not a chance. Maynard has already said he would support Harris simply because the country has never had a female president. Tool army is more than 50% made up of middle aged people with 401k’s and retirement to consider. Maybe the knuckleheads who are still trying to apply the Fibonacci Sequence to everything Maynard does would follow along.

Comment

Working...
                              X