Long but interesting read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long but interesting read.

Interesting. I often wonder when the attempted hit will occur and how.

Comment

I pray for Trumps safety.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
        I pray for Trumps safety.

I seriously do too!! That could be the trigger to a terrible time in this country's history and quite possibly the end to our country as we know it... I feared the same thing during the Obama administration...

Either way, it would have dealt/will deal a serious blow to our Democratic Republic that could descend in to full on Civil War that would be bloodier by far than the first one...

Comment

Wow, quite a read....but, let us not forget who is really in control of the outcome here...God.

Comment

Wow. Very eye opening of the depth of corruption that we all knew exists but have no way to discover.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              I seriously do too!! That could be the trigger to a terrible time in this country's history and quite possibly the end to our country as we know it... I feared the same thing during the Obama administration...

Either way, it would have dealt/will deal a serious blow to our Democratic Republic that could descend in to full on Civil War that would be bloodier by far than the first one...
              i'm with you, I feel like there is something bad coming down. our country is so fractured that I don't really think that we can put it back together.

so who wins this confrontation?

Comment

Working...
              X