Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really disgusted by the lack of effort by the Astros last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really disgusted by the lack of effort by the Astros last night...

They played a 162 game season, had to get through two playoff rounds, but last night's game still wasn't important enough to merit running out fly balls. It cost Springer a triple and may have cost them the game. He wasn't the only one loafing either. If I'm being paid millions to play a game, I would at least run out a fly ball. That's not too much to ask.

Hopefully it’ll be different tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brantley did the same as well. Would have been at home if he would have ran on Yuli fly ball.

Comment

Im glad I’m not the only one that thought that.

Comment

If he would have gotten thrown out at 3rd y'all would all be notching bitching about why did he not stay at 2nd. He was already in scoring position.

Comment

I didn’t see Springer not running out the fly ball as a lack of effort but a premature celebration.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
              If he would have gotten thrown out at 3rd y'all would all be notching bitching about why did he not stay at 2nd. He was already in scoring position.
              He wouldn’t have been thrown out. He was half way to first when the ball hit the wall. He shoulda been around first and cruising.

Comment

Begman, Correa....

1-9

Jose swung at strike 3.....2 feet off the plate

Comment

When he hit that ball he hopped halfway up the first base line because he thought it was a homer then realized it wasn’t when it hit then he ran. Had he just took off sprinting as soon as he hit it he’d gotten a triple. I was sitting right above the first base dugout and saw it all. Ticked me off he did that.

Comment

wait, so whoever has the best homerun batflip/celebration DOESN'T win the world series!?!?!?!?

Comment

One too many HEB commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                        Yes he was already in scoring position but there was only one out. So being at third would have opened up the opportunity for a sac fly.

Ill let you look back at the result of Altuve's at bat while Springer was on second base.....

Comment

Come on fellas, too much money to be made to win it in a sweep. Gotta drag it out a lil while and rake in da money

Comment

2nd time Springer has done that in this years playoffs!

Comment

…, and who at home watching wants to throat punch Joe Buck? He won't shut up and take a breath! He's biased and annoying; IMHO...

Comment

Working...
                              X