2020-2021 LBJ Grasslands !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020-2021 LBJ Grasslands !!

Who's ready for bow season at the Grasslands? You guys/gals been out scouting at all???

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
    Who's ready for bow season at the Grasslands? You guys/gals been out scouting at all???
    Been a couple months since I've been out there. Was out at Lake Cooper this weekend and scouted a little. Going to give that a shot this year in addition to the Grasslands. Good luck out there!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 3 cameras running at the Grasslands right now. I went out last Thursday to check them and only made it to 2 of them. I brought 3 bottles of water with me but I was sweating so much and the heat got to me; I couldn't make it to the 3rd. One camera wasn't working but here are a few pics of the camera that was working. Note: The dates and times are wrong.
      Attached Files

Comment

Those are some good looking pics dude!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice pics, look real healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
            Nice pics, look real healthy.

I beg to differ. They don't look healthy at all! They look like Mama's been starving them to death. Look at those racks. They are short tine'd. And got some kinda "funky growth" all over them like some kinda "fungus". Not worth shooting. If I were anyone, I'd go some place else and look for some bucks with some nice "tall slick" tines that don't have that "fungus" looking stuff all over them.

But, if that's what the OP likes, go for it.

Comment

Yep. I agree. Them deer have been starving. Probably the high level of radiation not to mention the anthrax and Ebola.

Comment

They must have covid.

Comment

Now you've just gone too far...

Comment

A few more

Here are a few more pics from the card pull this weekend.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yup, definitely very sick deer. The bucks specifically. We are going to need coordinates so we can help take them out of the population before breeding.

Comment

****. I guess the green peace people were right! All those natural gas Wells are poisoning our deer! ��

Comment

I think that is my tat on his left rump. Better not shoot that one until I can confirm.

Comment

Here's my Mobile Setup!

I finally decided to install some Stealth Strips on my Lone Wolf sticks and buckles. I'm holding off on wrapping the stand until I find out whether or not the current setup will eliminate enough noise.

Anybody else run these on their setups?
                            Attached Files

Comment

I use an XOP Vanish and Sticks. I did my buckles with the bicycle tubes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X