new family blind approach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new family blind approach

well, i decided to try something different.... wanted something larger than 4x6.... as luck would have it, when we went to purchase shed at lowe's, this 7x7 resin shed was on clearance for 400$.. i will be putting in 2 more windows, a bench, urinal. it's been up for 5 months sitting at camp, anchored...b/c it's too tall/wide to drag through a couple of spots!!! was going to rent a dozer this summer, anyway. currently have 6" shelf, but i think I'm going 8" since there is plenty of room. after 5 months, completely waterproof, bugproof. i sealed one door closed/painted windows on door black. our daughter has been playing in it every time we are down. something for the 3 of us, where we don't have to be bumped by a 9 yr old that can't sit that still..... the deer don't mind the size, they drink from the trough next to it at camp....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by skeeterboud; 06-27-2020, 12:09 PM. Reason: keystroke error

Cool idea!

Comment

Pretty cool

Comment

I was staring at the same one in my backyard yesterday making blind plans in my head. Love seeing this!

Comment

That looks like a real good idea you got there. You may have started a lot of us prowling Loew’s and Home Depot’s parking lots looking for a sale like this. Good project.

Comment

What's being framed in pic 2?

Comment

I thought about that too when looking for a new shed. Even full priced is less than $700.

Comment

blind

to add structural integrity, to prevent it being crushed when i ratchet strapped it to tractor bucket... they were removed after setting on base

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                What's being framed in pic 2?

Comment

Working...
                X