Bay City Eats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bay City Eats

Are there any must eat restaurants within about 30 minutes of Bay City?
    Last edited by Fargus; 06-22-2020, 06:42 PM.

No.

Comment

But we can go get some ritas at La Casona.

Comment

Bay City Eats

Jay cafe in Needville and fat grass in bay city

Comment

You can always go to Dairy Queen and eat a dude

Comment

Not since Mr. Gatti’s closed.

Comment

K-2 is the best there is in Bay City in my opinion, pretty dang good

Comment

Fat Grass is pretty good

Comment

K-2 or La Casona bout the best in town.

Comment

K-2s is probably the accurate answer.

Comment

Crab trap in Sargent for a burger

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Swamp shack in Lake Jackson. May be a tad over 30 minutes though. A&A in bay city is good, especially their chicken fried steak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Crab Trap in Sargent.

Comment

If you like Vietnamese food, go to Palacios and go to either the Point or the blue gas station market and get pho, eggrolls, and sandwiches.

I might just retire there with an RV and a kayak until I die.

Comment

In Bay City K2 steakhouse, La Casona for Mexican, Blue Ocean for seafood, Venezia's for Italian.

Waterfront in Matagorda for seafood and a pretty good ribeye. Best softshell crab I have had anywhere. I've been eating Craig's softshell crabs for many, many years and have never found any better. Snappers in Matagorda will cook your catch for you. It's an icehouse but the food is pretty good. Spoonbill's in Matagorda for a little more upscale dining but call for a reservation and to make sure they will be open. If you end up in town on a thur,fri or sat Coastal Que has some seriously good BBQ in Matagorda from 11-3. Stanley's in Matagorda has opened the Gorda Grill and they have as good of a bacon cheeseburger as you'll find anywhere close to here. It's really good.

As mentioned in Palacios The Point and Henderson Drive In both have really good pho and bahn mi as well as lots of other good stuff. I generally go to The Point as I know the owners and use to work with Yen. Good people. Tran's Restaurant is good too. They will cook your catch for you if you want and have a mix of Viet and Chinese food. Good burgers too.

In Blessing the Blessing Hotel does a lunch buffet that is pretty well known. Homestyle cooking.

Comment

Working...
                              X