Have my own little prayer request for you GS prayer Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw this

Lord we are grateful for the news that your humble servant Charlie has tested negative for the virus. We ask that you continue to put a hedge of protection around him and his household to protect them from any spread. Lord we also lift up Charlie's wife and pray that you would clear her body of any remaining virus. Lord we also pray that you would give both of them peace and comfort as they are separated from each other for this period of time and that they both would continue to lean on you in their time of need.
    In Jesus name, Amen

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
      Just saw this

Lord we are grateful for the news that your humble servant Charlie has tested negative for the virus. We ask that you continue to put a hedge of protection around him and his household to protect them from any spread. Lord we also lift up Charlie's wife and pray that you would clear her body of any remaining virus. Lord we also pray that you would give both of them peace and comfort as they are separated from each other for this period of time and that they both would continue to lean on you in their time of need.
      In Jesus name, Amen
      Amen

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up Charlie!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent...

Comment

Thank you all so very much!! Day 6 and so far so good. No symptoms since day3! She is scheduled for a return to work follow up test and interview July 10! Please pray that appointment confirms the Lord’s healing!
            Thanks again for all the prayers, emails, PM’s and calls/texts. Wife has been amazed at this outpouring of love and support from this great community!!

Comment

Great news Charlie! Praying and hoping for the best ...

Comment

Great news. Just saw this thread but will be praying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope things continue to improve and back to normal. God bless you both.

Comment

I'm runnin' low on flapjacks n flounders so I hope she's done with this stuff soon!!
                    Seriously though, she has an appointment for a test and "return to work interview" on July 10. If all goes according to preliminary plans, she will be returning to work on July 13. Prayer to that end in accordance with God's will would sure be appreciated...
                    She is in awe of this thread... I showed it to her a couple days ago.

Thank each and every one of you!
                    Last edited by SaltwaterSlick; 07-07-2020, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Prayers to yall, Slick. I hope she's able to get back to work and yall get back to your normal soon

Comment

Glad to hear the good news and fingers crossed she can get back to work.

Comment

Lord we thank you for the peace you bring into Charlie's home and life, the healing and protection as you surround his family and him with the blood of the Lamb, a covering that no sickness can get through in the name of Jesus we thank you!

Comment

You're gonna owe that young lady a real meal when she gets out. Prayers for good news on the 10th!

Comment

More praise to our All Mighty God! His will be done. God is big enough. God is great!

Comment

Great news! Thank you God!

Comment

Working...
                                X