• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news Jason get well!!!

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Hopefully you’re home by now!! Super news Jason. Let us know when you’re settled in at home. We’ll shift our prayers to “nurse” Lisa!! Congratulations on your progress toward complete healing. Praise the LORD!!
        Hope you have an extra special Independence Day!

Comment

Prayers Sent.

Comment

Prayers up Jason! Get well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I pray for a steady recovery for you. The times are tough and with all the drama that is going on you need to be well. Be strong. It is almost hot enough to start shooting the bow again

Comment

There ain’t no medicine like HOME after being in a hospital. All the cute nurses, and meds in the world can replace being at home.

I know you’ve got plenty of help, but during the week I’m in Argyle almost daily if you or Mrs Smart needs anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Smart......I just saw this and am so glad you are doing better. God bless you and I will be praying for continued improvement. 👍

Comment

Get better, Smart!

Comment

Good to hear Smart. Praying for a continued recovery from you buddy.

Comment

Great news Jason. Happy 4th

Comment

Boy you milking this along [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Good deal Jason! Glad everything is going good.

Comment

Prayers for Smart

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              Boy you milking this along [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Milking what? [emoji3166]I wish going home meant it was over. I’d be ecstatic

I’m glad to be home. No more alarms, no bells, no blood takes at 3:15 am. Very quiet and my home and restful. But I’m not out of the woods yet, unfortunately. I am sitting here at home with a drain bag attached to a small tube coming out of my gut to drain the perforation abscess wound as it heals internally. Supposed to have it in for a week... if all goes well, they yank the tube next Friday, and I start several more weeks of antibiotics to continue the healing. If not, then the decision is more drain bag time or off to surgery with a possible temporary colostomy bag. Hoping for the bag yank and moving on.

Comment

What antibiotic do they have you on Jason?

Comment

Working...
                                X