No announcement yet.

Thank you all, very much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news of your spouses progress and prayers continued for you and your Family. Prayers for your continued strengths to support her during her healing.

Comment

So good to hear this awesome news. Your wife must be a very strong person. Prayers sent for her continued recovery and healing.

Comment

Prayers continuing.

Comment

Praying for a full recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
            So good to hear this awesome news. Your wife must be a very strong person. Prayers sent for her continued recovery and healing.
            She is and thank you. She says being married to me for 36 years would toughen anybody. I'm still waiting for the smile that was supposed to cross her face after she wrote that. All i'm getting is a eyebrow!

Comment

Prayers and blessings for Cammy for complete healing.

Comment

Trailrider, I’ll continue to pray for your sweet wife. I’ll pray for complete remission of any remaining cells and that she does well in her spew her therapy. I pray for the Lord to take away the tube, ports, and all the foreign things she had to have for her treatments. I’ll pray for you too sir, for strength and stamina as you love on your wife by serving and taking care of her.
                God bless you both!

Comment

God bless

Comment

I missed the 1st time, but you and your bride will be in our prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great to hear, continued prayers!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X