Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Beautiful

Comment

looks great. do you happen to have any pictures of the cabinets while being built?

Comment

Very Nice !!! Great Job !

Comment

Self Built Kitchen

I don’t normally care for stark white kitchens but you did a great job and it looks very nice.

I went to the Wolf showroom and they did a cooking demo with the steam oven. They cooked a beef tenderloin and served it and it was awesome. Literally cut it with a plastic fork tender and very juicy even though it was cooked to an internal temp
          of 140°. Couldn’t swing that in the budget since we already had a double convection set with the top being a french door model.

We also have a drawer microwave in the island. It’s convenient to not be removing hot stuff from an overhead microwave. The only slightly annoying thing is the wait time to open and close the drawer. I wish it wasn’t motorized. Ours is made by Sharp. We looked at others but were told that Sharp has the patent and builds them for everyone else anyway. And it was a lot less expensive than the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

certainly a kitchen to be proud of. Outstanding work.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Nice!!! Like the touch with the blackbuck too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BCorn View Post
                  looks great. do you happen to have any pictures of the cabinets while being built?
                  I have a thread in the diy forum on the home build and it shows everything I have done. It does need updating.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=598065

Comment

Wow. Looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a dump !

Comment

The entire build is awesome. Completely jealous of the stuff this dude does with his own hands

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X