Griffith Exotic Ranch Winnie, Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Griffith Exotic Ranch Winnie, Tx

Has anybody hunted at this ranch? Looking for a bow hunt on an exotic doe for some meat and wanted to know what to expect. Thanks in advance.

Watching this one

Comment

Bump really want some reviews on this one

Comment

From the highway it doesn't look there is much cover for the animals.

Comment

I think the place runs all the way back to 73 and if so there is tons of thick brushy cover on the back side

Comment

Are they still booking hunts? Website does not appear to be maintained.

Comment

Any recent experience with these guys?

Comment

They had a special on axis does a couple years back for I think $150-200 so me and a buddy did it just to get the meat. You are back in woods where you hunt but they don't have feeders at the spots you sit so you are at the mercy if an animal is going to walk by or not. I asked the manager why because my buddy had gone a couple years before and they did have feeders. Said it was because they were having problems with people coming out and there were so many animals that the people would keep shooting and then when they went to pick the people up they wanted a deal cut for them , like a package deal

Comment

Would like to see some reviews

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
                    They had a special on axis does a couple years back for I think $150-200 so me and a buddy did it just to get the meat. You are back in woods where you hunt but they don't have feeders at the spots you sit so you are at the mercy if an animal is going to walk by or not. I asked the manager why because my buddy had gone a couple years before and they did have feeders. Said it was because they were having problems with people coming out and there were so many animals that the people would keep shooting and then when they went to pick the people up they wanted a deal cut for them , like a package deal
                    A package deal for 5 deer is the normal price x 5...

Comment

I called at the beginning of the year, and he had given all his animals antibiotics so he wasn't taking hunts. In it for the info.

Comment

I live about 10 minutes away from this ranch and a buddy and I hunted it one time about two years ago on an axis doe special. Like gander said, they didn't have feeders and we didn't see any animals, so we called the guide to come and pick us up. Wasn't very impressed.

Comment

Following. Trying to find a cheap place for meat.

Comment

I'm calling them tomorrow to hopefully book my b-day hunt if there prices aren't to bad. I've seen one place that was 350 for a axis 2 day hunt, gotta find that list in my email again.

Comment

Originally posted by CSR View Post
                              I'm calling them tomorrow to hopefully book my b-day hunt if there prices aren't to bad. I've seen one place that was 350 for a axis 2 day hunt, gotta find that list in my email again.
                              Let us know if you book and how it goes. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X