Cabelas credit card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
    Be careful when canceling cards and such especially of you are looking to finance something in the near future. Canceling cards can drop your credit score.

So can applying for a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I still have my Cabelas card but it won't be for much longer...

I currently have over $1000 worth of Cabelas points. I recently bought a new commercial ice maker for work at a cost of $2455 which was put onto my Cabelas card. Got my statement in, which was my first statement from Capital One after the change over... They didn't give me any points for the purchase. Contacted Cabelas, transferred to someone else, transferred yet again then was finally told I needed to contact Capital One. Once my points are added in, I plan on using my points on whatever I can and cancel the Cabelas card.

Comment

I moved to Amazon when I cancelled the Cabelas. Still Visa, and better deal on points. Cabelas items costs at least 10/15% more than the same item elsewhere.

Comment

Y’all need to look at the Ducks Unlimited VISA. 5% back on all sporting goods and gas. Cabela’s sits on the shelf now.

Comment

Originally posted by txmuleyman View Post
            Y’all need to look at the Ducks Unlimited VISA. 5% back on all sporting goods and gas. Cabela’s sits on the shelf now.
            I just signed up for the same card. Paying off Cabelas next month and using the DU card. Canceling the Cabelas card too. They've pizzed me off with the changes.

Comment

I haven't had any problems with mine.
              I get my statement in the mail and write them a check for the full amount. I buy everything using my Cabelas card.

Comment

No issues here. I have always paid online through my bank.

Comment

No issues with mine since the switch. Set up my account on Capital One and all is good. Points still there.

Comment

Cabelas card is as messed up as a soup sandwich, been 4 weeks and mine is still not right, f them.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                      Cabelas card is as messed up as a soup sandwich, been 4 weeks and mine is still not right, f them.

My Cabelas credit card used to be the best card ever. I'd get phone calls from them questioning certain charges and protecting my account - now Capitol One is running the show. No wonder it's docked up.

They're like CNN now - they suck!

Comment

Working...
                      X