Old Mexico 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Mexico 2023

I guess it's that time to get the new year kicked off. It's also time to start saying a few prayers for much needed rain for everyone. As usual lets keep this thread useful for anyone needing any help rather its for a new lease or just leanding a hand when needed to keep everyone Safe. Please post up any rain totals in your area and let's try an drop a few pictures from time to time to share the adventures with our fellow hunters. There seems to be a big return going on this yr in Mexico given all the groups looking for ranches. Post up any leads on available ranches if you know of anything good. A big welcome to all of the new hunters this year and good luck to all the groups that's been grinding it out on these past drought seasons we've all shared. Best of luck to everyone and Please be Safe.

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post

I guess it's that time to get the new year kicked off. It's also time to start saying a few prayers for much needed rain for everyone. As usual lets keep this thread useful for anyone needing any help rather its for a new lease or just leanding a hand when needed to keep everyone Safe. Please post up any rain totals in your area and let's try an drop a few pictures from time to time to share the adventures with our fellow hunters. There seems to be a big return going on this yr in Mexico given all the groups looking for ranches. Post up any leads on available ranches if you know of anything good. A big welcome to all of the new hunters this year and good luck to all the groups that's been grinding it out on these past drought seasons we've all shared. Best of luck to everyone and Please be Safe.

For the first time in a long time I may be looking for a place to hunt[emoji2961].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My favorite thread!

Comment

Protine question. Who all here feeds Nubam? Been feeding MNA but switching to Nubam. Good bad or ugly. Congratulations to all who shot a trophy this past year. Pray for rain!!

Comment

Tagged again, One of my Favorite threads!

Comment

We fed nubam for years. Only swapped to MNA due to price. Why did you stop feeding MNA?

Comment

I’m in! I hope everyone has a great season!

Comment

Thanks for starting new thread Bo. Im in for updates. We had a down season hope we have a better one next year.

Comment

Looking forward to my next trip down.

Fingers crossed for timely rains for all of you south of the river hunters.

Rwc

Comment

Agree, thanks for starting Bo.
                    I'm in . Just back from ranch trapping does. It's dry with very little green but deer look good. Here's to an exciting 2023 season.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Why isn’t that deer on the ground?

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                        Agree, thanks for starting Bo.
                        I'm in . Just back from ranch trapping does. It's dry with very little green but deer look good. Here's to an exciting 2023 season.

Goodness, that is what dreams are made of right there. What a beautiful buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

68rustbucket ......because that's elgato he don't shoot sub 200" deer

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                            We fed nubam for years. Only swapped to MNA due to price. Why did you stop feeding MNA?
                            Bo right now Nubam is cheaper. I had some feed tested from MNA and it didn't come back correct. They did give me the price deference in what it cost on that one order. No telling how many tons of protein was put out before that was wrong.

Comment

If I could find away I would grow big deer too. Let it rain on everybody

Comment

Working...
                              X