No announcement yet.

White bass 23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy limits at LBJ last week. Not sure what the cold temps will do to them this week/weekend. Spring break bikini action has definitely gone down hill...

Comment

I hit up Colorado Bend SP on Saturday and didn't have any luck. The Boat Ramp is shut down due to the water being so low.

I was able to spot a school of them not far off the far side bank in shallow water, but couldnt get them to bite anything I had. A few people were catching them randomly but no limits.

Comment

Took the chillins out and we snagged a few. Ended up catching about a dozen, kept 6. Still good to hang out with the kids.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
          Took the chillins out and we snagged a few. Ended up catching about a dozen, kept 6. Still good to hang out with the kids.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
          Great memories, for sure . I have some in my brain. Congratulations

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

My brothers and I have been fishing the Sabine.. On the first trip, a brother and I caught 363 fish in 3 days. On this last trip, myself and two brothers caught probably 400 fish.. Didn't keep count on this last one.. The difference from last year was I caught 5 fish over 3# last year, and not one solid #3 this year... We had a ball, though! My boat was covered in ice last year and pollen this year!

Lesto!!

Comment

Hate that you didn't get that last one in, Les.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Hate that you didn't get that last one in, Les.

I'm guessing giant Buffalo or Cat..
                Lesto!!

Comment

Quick limits still at LBJ. Careful if you go past the rocks in the evening because they have been releasing water out of Inks. I had to wait it out on Saturday due to the rapids. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jhunter77 View Post
                    He's making the same face I do after fileting and cutting all the blood lines out. Lol
                    Love to catch them on light tackle. Then they get to go right back for that reason!

Comment

A few photos from a morning.
                      Attached Files
                      Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                        Love to catch them on light tackle. Then they get to go right back for that reason!
                        That is all we use. Ultralights with #6 line. It's a ball!
                        Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
                          My brothers and I have been fishing the Sabine.. On the first trip, a brother and I caught 363 fish in 3 days. On this last trip, myself and two brothers caught probably 400 fish.. Didn't keep count on this last one.. The difference from last year was I caught 5 fish over 3# last year, and not one solid #3 this year... We had a ball, though! My boat was covered in ice last year and pollen this year!

https://youtu.be/MM4J5Gf7a-M
                          Great video...makes me wish I was out there right now instead of in the office

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
                            A few photos from a morning.
                            You keep da eggs outa dat choupique?

Comment

Lbj white bass run

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
                              Quick limits still at LBJ. Careful if you go past the rocks in the evening because they have been releasing water out of Inks. I had to wait it out on Saturday due to the rapids. LOL
                              Any wade fishing in that area, or closest public boat ramp.

Comment

Working...
                              X