Day labor San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day labor San Antonio

Gentleman, not something I usually do, but I’m in a bind and need some help on one of my jobsites in San Antonio. West side off Culebra rd. Anyone know where the day labors hang out or have any contacts in the area that would be willing to help?

Home Depot?

Comment

The Home Depot on Sunset near AH & in front of the McDonalds on Cesar Chavez in downtown is a good spot.

Comment

When and how much lol

Comment

There is a little street named Easterling that kicks off to the right on Culebra before the Shell on the left. There is a little Mexico style industrial area that has a cement mixing plant in there. I've seen day workers in there too.

Comment

Houston St. and IH35 by the McDonalds. I just saw a bunch there 20 minutes ago

Comment

What do you need done?

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                Houston St. and IH35 by the McDonalds. I just saw a bunch there 20 minutes ago
                Yep exit Santa Rosa, downtown
                The McDonald’s on access road
                I sometimes find a guy that has a crew instead of just randomly picking work starts at 730 am

Comment

We have a development over there that we build all the fences on. We drive the post with a post driver so it’s east work, just needing someone to load the pipe into the driver. Easy money. Can anyone send me a location of these spots? 512-269-9008.

Comment

Bumping this back up. Anyone need a few days of work? West side of San Antonio. 1604 and Culebra area

Comment

Call labor force or one of those places

Comment

Yep try a Home Depot

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
                          Bumping this back up. Anyone need a few days of work? West side of San Antonio. 1604 and Culebra area
                          What you need help with? I’m not rich yet and may know a few guys looking also

Comment

Working...
                          X