Hawaii Fishing Guides/Charters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii Fishing Guides/Charters

Anyone have recommendations for a good fishing guide or charter in Honolulu or Maui?

It would be for a small group of 3-4 people.

Looking for Dorado, tuna, marlin, or whatever big game would be possible to catch on a half day trip.

I know nothing about Hawaii fishing, but have done plenty of fishing on the coast & in the gulf growing up.

If possible I’d do a full day if your going for big game. If half day I’d go more deep sea jiggling reefs and such.

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
      If possible I’d do a full day if your going for big game. If half day I’d go more deep sea jiggling reefs and such.
      That’s kinda what I feared - not having enough time to go deep enough. Wasn’t sure though. Definitely open to a full day if the others can do it. Thanks.

Comment

I don't know how to post the link, but i posted on here a month or so ago and the consensus was that the fishing was not good around Maui and it was more of a "Boat Ride" than fishing, so i opted out of booking a trip.
        Maybe Honolulu is better.

I think if you search for Maui Fishing it should come up.

Comment

Dang, I just searched the forums here & it sounds like the consensus is Maui = bad fishing (over-fished?).

Guess we’ll stick with Honolulu.

Comment

Bump TTT. Still looking for a fishing charter out of Honolulu.

Comment

Working...
            X