I.E.D explosion in boerne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    You can buy tons of fertilizer....can’t regulate everything.
    But supposedly when you start buying large quantities of fertilizer the FBI shows up to ask why you bought so much. I have never tested that out, don't plan on doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
      I get what you guys are saying. Bad guys will get what they need.
      But commonly found chemicals and ingredients can be used to create the same mix. I believe they are not as stable though. (Aethling confirm here please)Ammonium nitrate and aluminum dust are the basic components of Tannerite.
      The info on making that kind of stuff has been around for years. You see the books at guns shows on how to make this or that.
      We're not into burning books yet...are we?
      I am pretty sure they are planning a nation wide book burn soon, mostly history books or anything printed more than a year ago, unless it was written by Karl Marx or Joseph Stalin.

Comment

Rifle- what else will set off tannerite? Blasting caps are fast so yes they will. I know typical spark and fire does not. Watch our EOD guys doing all kinds of stuff to it- looked to me it needed supersonic shock

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
          But supposedly when you start buying large quantities of fertilizer the FBI shows up to ask why you bought so much. I have never tested that out, don't plan on doing so.
          It depends on if you have an Ag number. We buy it in 2000lb sacks/totes.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Muriatic acid and tin foil

Pool shock and brake fluid

I can go on and on.

All items that can be bought at the Walmarks.

And, I would like to say hello to the ATF as they are now monitoring this thread.

Comment

Pool shock & brake fluid in a coffee can, and shoot a fireball 30ft in the area, we did that one a bunch when we first found out about it.
              Haven’t thought about that in awhile.
              Wasn’t much for blowing things up though.
              Back in the day, Sports Afield ran an article on how to use fertilizer to create new duck ponds.
              The simple days

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                I get what you guys are saying. Bad guys will get what they need.
                But commonly found chemicals and ingredients can be used to create the same mix. I believe they are not as stable though. (Aethling confirm here please)Ammonium nitrate and aluminum dust are the basic components of Tannerite.
                The info on making that kind of stuff has been around for years. You see the books at guns shows on how to make this or that.
                We're not into burning books yet...are we?
                Im not saying it should be restricted. Just surprised its not. Im not sure what Tannerite is made of but you can produce all kinds of High Explosives in your garage.
                Last edited by Ætheling; 06-16-2021, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Last edited by arrowsmack324; 06-16-2021, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X