What quiver are you using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the market for a new one. what has worked best for you guys and gals?

Tight spot 7 arrow. I like it a lot. My old alpine was lighter though.

Comment

Thunderhorn BOA.

Mine now, are primarily the bolt on model, but the strap on models work great also.

Comment

Also have a tight spot and like it a lot but Should clarify that I’m looking for a trad hunting quiver or any insight on picking one.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post
          Tight spot 7 arrow. I like it a lot. My old alpine was lighter though.
          I second this!

Comment

If you have a 3pc takedown bow, you might want to look at a Great Northern Quick Detach quiver. Best quiver made IMHO!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great northern quick detach for longbows and selway slide on for the recurve.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                If you have a 3pc takedown bow, you might want to look at a Great Northern Quick Detach quiver. Best quiver made IMHO!!!!!

Bisch

Really liking that one! Yes, it will be on a 3 pc takedown. What is the difference in the standard limb bolt attachment and ILF attachment? And would you recommend one over the other?

Comment

Idk anything about ILF???? Never owned an ILF bow. I would assume if your bow is an ILF bow, you would need that type of attachment for the quiver. What bow are you putting the quiver on??? I have the standard limb bolt attachment on both my longbow and recurve. They are both Primal Techs with identical risers, so I just switch the quiver to whichever one I am hunting with at the time. I also have the kickback model, and like it better than the regular one because it pushes the nock end of the arrow back and more out of the way.

Bisch

Last edited by Bisch; 09-01-2022, 08:56 PM.

Comment

I'm partial to Thunderhorn's personally. But Bisch kills a lot of stuff, so maybe the great northern is better?

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
                      I'm partial to Thunderhorn's personally. But Bisch kills a lot of stuff, so maybe the great northern is better?

It don’t have anything to do with the quiver!!!! Heck, my quiver is NEVER on my bow when I shoot a critter. That’s another reason I love this GNQD quiver. The attachment points are sleek looking, and it is very easy and quick on and off the bow.

Bisch

Comment

Pm sent bisch.

Looked at great northerns website amd that was the two models they offered. Not sure what it means either. Gonna contact them this morning though. Thanks guys

Trumpkin, I’d trade a a few dozen animals for that big ol bull in your avatar!

Comment

Did not get a PM??? Just FYI.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                            Pm sent bisch.

Looked at great northerns website amd that was the two models they offered. Not sure what it means either. Gonna contact them this morning though. Thanks guys

Trumpkin, I’d trade a a few dozen animals for that big ol bull in your avatar!

That’s why I asked what make and model bow you were planning on putting the quiver on. If you don’t know what ILF is, then I’d bet you probably don’t have an ILF bow.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                              Did not get a PM??? Just FYI.

Bisch

Ok just tried it again.

Comment

Working...
                              X