This is totally INSANE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is totally INSANE!!!

And VERY STUPID!!!! Gun safe-DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy

Comment

I had to fast forward it to the good part Bc of the idiots talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ignorant and I bet they never cleaned up their mess.

Comment

No Cure for STUPID.

Comment

“He lands his airplanes here.”

Not anymore with that shrapnel field on the runway. Idiots.

Comment

I actually like a lot of his videos. Has a lot with grenades.

Comment

Darwin Award winners.

Comment

Originally posted by SCHC View Post
                  Darwin Award winners.
                  Bingo. Dont utilize the distance that gun can provide, that wouldnt make much sense.
                  Last edited by JakeM; 08-30-2022, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by JakeM View Post
                      Bingo. Dont utilize the distance that gun can provide, that wouldnt make much sense.
                      That's kinda what I was thinking. That rifle ain't limited to 100 yards.

Didn't look very.....safe.

Comment

Science lol

Let's try to see how close we can get without being hit by debris.
                        Last edited by BlessedVeteran0305; 08-30-2022, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Well we know whoever they bought that botte from, did a good job of filling that bottle. I have had trouble with a local supplier, trying to fill bottles themselves and not getting the bottles full, then I run out of gas quickly. I keep having to tell them, I only want bottles filled by their supplier, not the ones they try to fill, because they never get them full. Because they wind up heating the bottles as they are filling them, so it shows the pressure is correct, but volume is not there.

But I would say those guys got a very full bottle. In the multiple welding classes I have taken, they always have to show pictures of bottles that have either exploded or had the tops broken off. Two years ago, a guy I know who builds truck accessories, had a guy working for him, that was a long ways from being a great welder. I had been in his shop a couple times in the two weeks prior, and seen the new welder, and was easily able to spot problems. I did not say anything. Then one day I was working in my shop and hear what sounded like a bottle fall over, then a very loud noise. That sounded like high pressure gas escaping. It lasted for maybe 10 to 15 seconds. My first thought was, lucky for him that was a Argon bottle and not a new oxygen bottle, it would have been a lot worse. Once I finished up what I was working on, I went down to my buddy's shop to verify what had happened. Sure enough, the rookie had a bottle fall over and knock the top off. It got everyone's attention, but nothing very serious, since Argon bottles are filled to a lot lower pressure than a Oxygen bottle, and Argon is not a dangerous gas.

I know guys who have shot oxygen bottles before, they said it made a big bang, I have not seen it personally.

There are many stories of oxygen bottles getting the top knocked off of them, while in a car or truck and the bottle shoots through the whole vehicle and keeps going. There are pictures to go along with some of those stories. Then there are some old stories of a guy back in the 60s who made some brackets to solidly mount a oxygen bottle in the back of his stripped down car. He would clamp a bottle in the back of the car, then had a remote system to knock the top off of the bottle. Supposedly it worked just like a rocket powered car. The car was supposed to have been pretty quick. But NHRA banned such practices, after the guy showed up at a few tracks and made some runs. At the same time, there was a guy making and selling rocket axles for cars, that used hydrogen fuel for the rocket motor. Those things were pretty dang quick from what I have read, but also very dangerous. So the whole rocket propulsion for drag cars got banned by NHRA. I think at least one of those rocket axle cars blew up. You could pretty much expect that to happen, using hydrogen.

But this is pretty cool getting to actually see what was probably a 125 oxygen bottle will do, when you puncture it. The two guys doing the video can be pretty annoying, the side kick that does the filming, uses the word cabron a bit too much. Obviously his favorite word. I have watched multiple of their videos, I usually have to skip to the shooting and sometimes mute the video. The guy in the videos, claims that his family has a lot of money, he's either full of crap and they are on public land or his family does have a lot of money. Don't know his real story, but would be nice to have a lot of money to buy toys and try out all types of ideas.

Comment

They win ‘Pendenjo Award’

Comment

only thing i learned from this video is the safe while it looked cool is made out of thin cheap metal ... i would have expected the door not to sound like sheet metal when he messed with it at the end .. the rest was pretty expected ... 3000 psi has to go somewhere .. actually substitute oxygen with propane and that incendiary round would have put that safe into orbit!. and maybe them too ...

Comment

Working...
                              X