Please Come to Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Come to Boston

Who sang it better? Dave Loggins or David Allen Coe?

Neither

Wade bowen
    DAC
    Reba
    the Og

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Given your choices in your thread..

David Allen Coe.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Neither

Wade bowen
        DAC
        Reba
        the Og

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        Reba and I was suppose to get married. She never answered my calls. So I excluded her from the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
          Reba and I was suppose to get married. She never answered my calls. So I excluded her from the list.
          I was wondering why she was screaming your name out last night. Kinda hurt my feelings. After 20 more minutes anyway.

Comment

If Reba would never speak another word I might be able to enjoy her but that accent sounds fake as hell and it sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              I was wondering why she was screaming your name out last night. Kinda hurt my feelings. After 20 more minutes anyway.
              Well Hell!!! She missed out on prime real-estate. That real-estate is ME!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                If Reba would never speak another word I might be able to enjoy her but that accent sounds fake as hell and it sucks
                That accent doesn't affect her bank account or land in Oklahoma. I can look past it.

Comment

There have been some great covers but I gotta go with the Dave Loggins original. That album came out when I was a senior in high school so it takes me back. He wrote some good songs from that era including “Pieces of April” by Three Dog Night

Comment

Wade Bowen

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                      There have been some great covers but I gotta go with the Dave Loggins original. That album came out when I was a senior in high school so it takes me back. He wrote some good songs from that era including “Pieces of April” by Three Dog Night
                      Truth, spoken here !~!
                      And it's a morning, in May..!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        I have to agree with this, even though I’m a David Allen Coe fan (warts and all).

Comment

Who the hell would want to go to Boston? None of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            Years ago I had to endure the screams of her family’s cattle being ripped apart on their ranch at night. I guess nobody was home or they couldn’t hear it.
                            Somebody said it must’ve been coy dogs because they didn’t just go after calves.

Not meaning to derail the thread. If you ever heard something like that, you don’t forget. We couldn’t trespass. Friends lived on ranch beside Reba’s mom and dad. That’s how I happened to be there visiting.

Comment

Originally posted by MontagueMech View Post
                              Years ago I had to endure the screams of her family’s cattle being ripped apart on their ranch at night. I guess nobody was home or they couldn’t hear it.
                              Somebody said it must’ve been coy dogs because they didn’t just go after calves.

Not meaning to derail the thread. If you ever heard something like that, you don’t forget. We couldn’t trespass. Friends lived on ranch beside Reba’s mom and dad. That’s how I happened to be there visiting.
                              I am really happy I have not lived this. Don't know what I would do - and I have never paid a lot of attention to fences.

Wait stop hold it - yes there is a thread about residential fencing that I just wanted to get a correct line. In the woods something being killed is different...
                              Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 08-14-2022, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X