Attention West Texans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention West Texans

We're having a fundraiser shoot for our youth archery program this weekend. Open to youth AND adults. We'll have a raffle and food available at lunch. Come out and meet some fellow TBH'ers.

Registration is 7-8 a.m. or 11:30-12 both days. Hope to see you there.

Where ? Maybe I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
      Apparently, we both did...

Comment

West Texas.

Comment

Odessa Texas @ the police & firefighter training camp on Dixie street
          So says that QR code
          Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 07-27-2022, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
            Sorry. I forgot I put it in the link instead of on the flyer. It's in Odessa. We're doing medals for each event (no class minimum) and buckles for overall score (for youth classes with at lest 4 and adult classes with at least 5). The events are: 3D, Field, Mod 600, and Clout (youth only). We'll have someone selling food at lunch time for anyone who didn't bring their own. There will be a morning and afternoon flight and you will be able to do up to 2 events each day. Here's the link with directions:

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
              Sorry. I forgot I put it in the link instead of on the flyer. It's in Odessa. We're doing medals for each event (no class minimum) and buckles for overall score (for youth classes with at lest 4 and adult classes with at least 5). The events are: 3D, Field, Mod 600, and Clout (youth only). We'll have someone selling food at lunch time for anyone who didn't bring their own. There will be a morning and afternoon flight and you will be able to do up to 2 events each day. Here's the link with directions:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...3Y9iM2pjM/edit
              Oops. Wrong link. Here's the one for directions:

Comment

Working...
              X