Leonel “Muy” Garza - RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leonel “Muy” Garza - RIP

I just saw where his family posted the loss of Mr. Garza today. He sure did a lot for South Texas deer hunting. The town of Freer sure wouldn’t be the same without his influence. RIP Muy

RIP Muy.

Comment

RIP, Sir

Comment

RIP to a Texas whitetail legend... Remember reading about him, his contest and his store when I was young. Sorry to hear of his passing.

Anybody know how old he was?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          RIP to a Texas whitetail legend... Remember reading about him, his contest and his store when I was young. Sorry to hear of his passing.

I was trying to figure that out as well. I read where he got married in 1961.

Comment

I remember reading about him and the contest in Texas Trophy Hunter's. Many years ago. Rip Mr. Garza.

Comment

Prayers for his family.

Comment

Been trying to find the obituary but apparently there is quite a few Leonel Garzas live in that area that have passed in last several years.

Comment

he was one of a kind. rip sir>

Comment

I had the The legend of the muy grande on vhs when I was a kid. It was the first hunting video I can remember and I think I watched it until the tape wore out.
                    Rip muy!

Comment

I’ve never been to Freer but because of him I sure dreamed of it! RIP

Comment

Rip

Comment

I meet him a few times as a kid. RIP Muy and blessings to his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                            I had the The legend of the muy grande on vhs when I was a kid. It was the first hunting video I can remember and I think I watched it until the tape wore out.
                            Rip muy!

It had the drawing of a huge buck on the cover, with an absurdly swollen neck like he was on steroids…

RIP, Sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

South Texas legend. RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X