Favorite Pork Rub Ribs/Pulled Pork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your go to rub for pork products? I use the rub by Squeal Like A Pig BBQ. I saw the video years ago and decided to try it on my ribs and pork butts. I have been using it ever since. I only make 1/4 of this recipe at a time though. What do you use?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIaaV_h7LkE"]This Homemade Pork Rub Will Have Everyone Squealing With Delight | BBQ Pitmasters - YouTube[/ame]

Williams Rib Tickler is my go to for pork and chicken

Comment

I started using Ham Grenade from War Pig a few years ago. It works really well on pork along with chicken, plus it’s a Texas based company that I believe is veteran owned.

Comment

I like this stuff….. with some brown sugar on top as well

Comment

That looks good. I’ll give it a try. Thanks

Comment

I use a mix of Famous Daves rub & some Uncle Chris Steak seasoning. Makes things right tasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I like rib tickler but i cant find it in corpus or heb when i remember to look for it

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                I like rib tickler but i cant find it in corpus or heb when i remember to look for it
                I could only find it on line. Heb quit carrying it.

Comment

Sucklebusters Hog Waller Pork Rub

Comment

Obie cues sweet rub is my favorite
                    5.5oz- $4.75  12oz- $9.50  5lb- $37.00  Combine classic BBQ flavor with easy recipes and you get SWEET RUB, our best seller and long-time  favorite of many competitive cooks. Winner of dozens of National BBQ titles plus countless victories at  the smaller cook-offs, Sweet Rub works and it’s so simple to use that anyone can cook like a champion!  Works as a rub for smoking and a glaze for grilling, so just follow the label recipe for the best chicken or  ribs ever, and its even LOW SODIUM.  Salt: 60mg Carbs: 1 Sugar: Yes (H)  MSG: Yes (M) Heat: 1 See OBQ Recipes Here

But tried this one yesterday and like it too. Weber brown sugar dry rub

I spritz my pork with apple juice using either of those

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been using the Hard Core Carnivore Red, course black pepper and brown sugar for my smoked pork products lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use cavenders greek seasoning on pork chops and country ribs when I grill them. It sounds kind of odd, but its good. It also makes a pretty good sausage seasoning. I make my own rub for ribs and butts.

Comment

My choices for pork
                          Attached Files

Comment

1 part Tex Joy Steak Seasoning and 1 part Chili Powder. Mix well, cover meat and rub in good. Place on foil, cover and pat in Brown Sugar HEAVY. Wrap tight and let rest for 24 hours. I place mine on the counter for about 4 hours (get to room temp) before putting it on the smoker. When I put it on the smoker, I pour the juices over the pork that are left in the foil. Then smoke it to a internal temp of 190*

Comment

John Henry's sugar maple rub

Comment

Working...
                              X