We still need a lot of rain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We still need a lot of rain!

Lakes on the river systems are not doing so well. The Colorado basin lakes are really low. Followed by the Brazos basin. The Trinity system is dropping fast.

We ain't out of a drought yet.

How many lakes on this report are above normal?

Not even close to being out of the drought and doesn't look it's getting better anytime soon.

Comment

Mid to late next week has some rain chances in the forecast for Tyler area. I’m hoping we get it

Comment

The weatheridiots throw that **** out there so you will click and earn them money. We will be hurting shortly it not immediately

Comment

I’m encouraged by the fact that we are again getting the “this is the new normal, get used to it” talk from the experts. More times than I can count about the time the experts agree our drought is permanent, the heavenly floodgates open , the lakes fill back up and the doomsayers go silent for a while until our next drought. This pattern has only been going on in Texas for a few million years but I guess there is some chance this time it will be different.

Comment

We are hurting at our place in Navarro county
            Tanks are lower than I’ve am ever seen them, the ones that aren’t already dry
            We need a 5 or 6” downpour bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Super dry in Brown county.
              Cleaning out my small tank this week.
              Pastures look like july/august.
              Thinning our cow herd still.

Drought kicked our ask.
              Supposed to run thru March now ?
              For the upcoming winter season, a "Triple Dip La Niña” looks to be in-store and better yet, current sea surface temperatures...

BP
              Last edited by Big pig; 10-05-2022, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Amen!!!!!

The rain we got was great, but before that everything was dead as a door nail. Not all the green stuff has sprouted and the critters are loving it. Not bear enough rain to be back to normal again. If we do not get some more rain, this stuff will all die soon enough and we will be right back where we were.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

According to your president it's climate change causing the drought, the flooding and hurricanes. F j b

Comment

Its pretty bad and its just not texas.

Comment

Desert is slowly moving east. Takes many years. JMO

Comment

I'm not buying the desert moving east deal. It has been overly wet for the past several years until this year. We were over due for a drought.

Comment

It’s so dry here I started fartin dust!

Comment

It’s still scary dry out our way. We are 11 months into this drought. Praying for some good rains soon!!!

Comment

Looks like a dry azz fall and winter

Comment

Working...
                              X