Walleye cheaters busted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CEO View Post
    I saw a video saying these two have won over $300k in tournaments.

Wow. I was wondering about that. Sounds like they got greedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to see they got caught. Feel bad for the Second placers in every tournament they ever fished.

Comment

Wonder how they never got caught. One would think they'd measure length of fish also and 2nd place would ask why their fish are all longer but weight less.

Comment

They get gangster pretty quick. Must be those harsh winters and cheese curds.

Comment

Sure sounds like there had been some speculation from all the yelling.

Suffice to say even if they fish recreational they better carry extra spare tires

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
              They get gangster pretty quick. Must be those harsh winters and cheese curds.
              And the dry skin women with curdly butts

Comment

In Texas they would be facing some serious charges

Bet they wish they get arrested to keep them from getting killed by that crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                  It’s funny they just stood there with a dumb look on their face.

Those Northern fishermen like to cuss, haha!
                  Fork yeah!!! Haha! Dumb asses. Gives the sport as a whole a bad wrap

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                    Wow. I was wondering about that. Sounds like they got greedy.

Rose/Long syndrome. We own fishing like crap like a champ!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      Rose/Long syndrome. We own fishing like crap like a champ!!
                      Lol. Two familiar cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        And the dry skin women with curdly butts

The one vehicle I regret selling, had flaking paint and hail damage.

I'm surprised with the amount of yelling. An actual fist fight did not break out.

Comment

Unbelievable. If they hadn’t gotten greedy they probably would’ve gotten away with it. If someone weighs in 23 lbs of bass with what looks like a 15 lb stringer it would be pretty obvious. I’m sure it’s the same for the walleye guys.

Comment

I think they weighted in over 30 pounds of fish, while everyone elses stringer for the same size of fish where in the high teens. They really over did it on those weights, I cant imagine doing something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                              I think they weighted in over 30 pounds of fish, while everyone elses stringer for the same size of fish where in the high teens. They really over did it on those weights, I cant imagine doing something like that.

Read somewhere they added 8lbs, I haven’t seen that confirmed but that looked more like the other 25lb stringers

Comment

I've watched the video and they were about 29 lbs for their weigh in and I think the closest was 26? Not sure...but the comments from the crowd said they had been winning with short but heavier fish all season.

Comment

Working...
                                X