No announcement yet.

2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn’t sleep so getting a early start at the gym!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Couldn’t sleep so getting a early start at the gym!
      Awesome chest and tri session.

Tomorrow is back and Bi’s

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Awesome chest and tri session.

Tomorrow is back and Bi’s

Comment

I wished I'd slept better. Waking up at 1227 AM and taking forever to go back to sleep kinda sucked. Drug my self outta bed at 0345 and got ready for gym. Once I woke up I was ok, but it took awhile.

Legs and biceps superset today with abs thrown in for good measure. 4X8 with 4X10 on abs.

Leg extension/BB curl/incline sit up
          Prone leg curl/preacher curl/ab roller
          Hammer curl bar over preacher seat/bells of steel squat/hanging leg raise
          Weighted calf raise/overhead cable curl

Chest and back tomorrow.

Comment

In the middle of a solid back and bi session

Hope everyone gets theirs today

Comment

Another night waking up at 12 midnight and taking forever to go back to sleep. I still got up and made it happen though. Chest and back supersets 4X8-10 with some abs as well.

Incline DB chest press/lat pull down/incline sit up
              Seated wide grip chest press/BB row inverse grip/ab roller
              Bench press/Low row neutral grip

Legs and triceps tomorrow.

Comment

Just catching back up with you guys! I have continued to ride my bike 16 - 20 miles at least 3-5 days per week. My body weight is holding pretty good at 208 but the ultimate would be 199 soaking wet. Definitely not interested in going back up to 237......ever!!! Bow season messes that up as I really spend huge amounts of time on stand.

Comment

Mon-Fri daily for 15-20 years, 545-6:40.

No accountability, just a lifestyle. Make it happen baby

Comment

CF in the garage and periodic drop ins here.

Just did a body scan this morning. .4 lb from goal and 5% body fat still to loose. Goal weight was 160. Body fat % goal was 10% at 15% currently.

Comment

This past Easter I started jiu-jitsu at the age of 43 for the main purpose of getting some exercise and increased flexibility. Things were going well and then 2 weeks ago I hurt my shoulder doing it but I will be back next week, already feeling pretty good. I am drenched in sweat when I finish an hour session. I even tried to do weights afterwards but I am always to sore to workout. I have started learning how to spar 'softer' to make it easier on my body and work through the joint pain. I recommend it if you want to changes things up.

Comment

Well got stuck on mandatory overtime today and figured I’d miss a day of hiking. Talked to the boss and got a radio and walked up and down the street. Got bored so stopped at 6.5 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't make it this morning. I took an ambien to help me sleep last night and it worked very well. I'll hit it tomorrow.

Comment

Just finished shoulder boulders

Legs mañana

Comment

Chest, back and triceps today. Hit it pretty hard trying to make up for missing yesterday.

Bench press/cable pushdown/bodyweight pull ups/incline sit ups
                                Incline bench press/bent over BB row inverse grip/overhead rope extension/hanging leg raise
                                Pec deck/cable kickbacks/Low row wide grip/weighted crunch

Have a great weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X