No announcement yet.

New Blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just put one up just like it in KS after 20+ years up there, sitting in a lock on. Can't wait to try it out.

I put netting around the frame so I can ride the ebike through the woods and get up the ladder incognito.

With age comes wisdom. lol

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
      Just put one up just like it in KS after 20+ years up there, sitting in a lock on. Can't wait to try it out.

I put netting around the frame so I can ride the ebike through the woods and get up the ladder incognito.

With age comes wisdom. lol
      I had to have a liquidation sale to buy it. It is the nicest blind I have now.

Comment

Verra Nice!

But it looks like you may have had some help from Big Red.

Us Old Guys always say "Work smarter . . . uhh what was that again?"

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Attaboy Radar! You even had them put your name on it. Good stuff!

Can't wait to see the LDPs from there this fall, good luck!

Comment

I got the exact same blind and tower. Prices have gone thru the roof on them.

They arent bad. Had mine for 5-7 years now I bet.

I wish I would not have gotten bow winders as I only rifle hunt it. Also woulda allowed me to fit 3 adults comfy, which I cannot do now

Comment

Dang Jeff! That’s sweet!

What kinda bow you got that shoot 150 yards?

Comment

I like it!

Comment

You can do a lot of relaxing and napping in that Jeff. Looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      Dang Jeff! ThatÂ’s sweet!

What kinda bow you got that shoot 150 yards?

I almost put the blind real close to the feed pen but changed my mind and will have one of my old Maverick blinds up in the woods in the oaks and about 30 yards from the pen. I really wanted to hunt over the field and the trails going to the stock tank. When you and Smart come out to hog hunt I will have a couple good spots set up.

Then again I got an old Savage 99 with antique scope on it, maybe I can kill a doe at 150 yards away.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                        I almost put the blind real close to the feed pen but changed my mind and will have one of my old Maverick blinds up in the woods in the oaks and about 30 yards from the pen. I really wanted to hunt over the field and the trails going to the stock tank. When you and Smart come out to hog hunt I will have a couple good spots set up.

Then again I got an old Savage 99 with antique scope on it, maybe I can kill a doe at 150 yards away.
                        On the ranch I hunt, my blind is set up probably 75 yards from the feeder across a field, but every time I go I hand corn out ~15-20 yards in front of my blind the evening before the hunt and when I go in to hunt in the morning. They easily stop by to feed on their way to the feeder, after they eat at the feeder, or without even going to the feeder. I think they are more comfortable eating that far away from the feeder pen.

Comment

Well deserved new hangout

Good luck with your hunts this fall Jeff

We expect stories (groceries & shine) at Bownanza next spring

Comment

Nice blind…

Comment

Ain’t nothing like comfort when you get…….uh, mature !

Comment

Very nice Jeff!

Comment

Working...
                                X