2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bi’s and Back for lunch

Stomach bug these last 4-5 days have been killing my sessions. Hope get over it soon

Comment

Knocked out a shoulders and core session yesterday morning.

Slept in and slammed for work today but going to try and sneak in a Leg workout this afternoon

Comment

Man, it's been over a week that I've had this respiratory crap. I went to the ER on Sunday and got checked out. They don't know what kind of virus I have, but everything they tested me for I came back negative. Needless to say, I haven't been in the gym since Tuesday a week ago.

I'm feeling a lot better but can't get rid of this cough. I'm gonna try it tomorrow. Pretty sure if I cough enough no one will be wanting to use any of the same equipment.

Comment

I am recovering from myocarditis. The Army said get the vaccination or get out. I have 29 years in service and am so close to retirement. I caved and took the jab. I was in the hospital for a few days and now have to take high blood pressure pills for the rest of my life. My cardiologist just authorized me to start working out again. I started with the push up challenge. I am doing 200 per day and my 11 year old son is doing 50. I also ran for the first time yesterday, since my issue. I did 2.5 miles in 26 minutes. Not fast, but I was scared I was gonna have a stroke, so I scaled my speed back. I hate this feeling. I feel useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            I am recovering from myocarditis. The Army said get the vaccination or get out. I have 29 years in service and am so close to retirement. I caved and took the jab. I was in the hospital for a few days and now have to take high blood pressure pills for the rest of my life. My cardiologist just authorized me to start working out again. I started with the push up challenge. I am doing 200 per day and my 11 year old son is doing 50. I also ran for the first time yesterday, since my issue. I did 2.5 miles in 26 minutes. Not fast, but I was scared I was gonna have a stroke, so I scaled my speed back. I hate this feeling. I feel useless.
            Very sorry to hear sir but glad you are back on the wagon.

Comment

Good chest and tri work out this morning. Really trying to keep my rep range in the 6-10 range with sets 4 and 5 struggling to finish those last couple of reps.

Back and Bi's tomorrow after the duck hunt.

Comment

I did something crazy and signed up for a 158 mile gravel bicycle race that's next May. I started training this week but after being off the bike for a few years I'm way out of shape. At least I'll be ready for Elk season next year.

Comment

I think I'm about over this respiratory crap. Still coughing, but not as bad. Hope to get some rest this weekend and get back after it on Monday morning.

Have a great weekend!

Comment

T

Comment

Had a awesome back and Bi’s workout and kept the heart rate above 150 which is good. Finished with a 1.5 mile jog

Comment

30lb pack road walk today. Just starting to get back to into working out after many years. Today’s total and adding the last few days it makes 11 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just walked in the gym for shoulder boulders!!! Hope everyone gets theirs today!

Comment

Wrapping up a short but solid leg day here in the sauna

Chest and tris tomorrow

Comment

Still coughing a little and kinda tired but made it in this morning for the first time in about two weeks. Kept the weight at about 60% of max and hit chest and biceps with supersets. 4 movements each body part, 3 sets of 10 reps.

Incline DB chest press/preacher curl
                              Incline DB chest press one notch lower/hammer curl bar over preacher seat
                              DB bench press/BB curl
                              Seated wide grip chest press/arm blaster curls
                              Incline DB hammer fly/overhead cable curls

Back and legs tomorrow

Comment

4 miles this morning with the back pack

Comment

Working...
                                X