Need some prayers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some prayers!

One of my great friends, lease mate and a casual observer here on TBH West3045 and his family needs some prayers for his 16 yr old son. As I type this they are getting Rylan prepped for neck surgery in Austin.

Friday night during his football game he jammed his neck making a tackle in the first quarter. He didn't play the rest of the game. He still had pain Sunday so they took him for a MRI and it showed damage to the C4 and another area they weren't sure about. They spent Monday trying to decide on a plan of surgery or not. They decided this morning to have a procedure done. He still has full movement and no paralysis at this time.

Prayers up for the Doctors and nurses taking care of Rylan. Also for Craig his wife and his brothers.

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers for Rylan and family..

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

I'm so, so sorry this happened!! Been there. Done that! God speed to Rylan's complete recovery! Technology has come a long way in the last several years. What docs can do with machines and God's intervention is down-right miraculous! I pray for that kind of healing for Rylan and Divine peace and comfort for his parents and family!

Oh Lord You know everything about this young man and his injuries. Lord we also know that You made him in Your image to be a witness for You and a brother with Christ. We ask You Father, guide the medical team that is serving Rylan to complete Your plan of total healing and restoration. He is a strong young man and Lord we know that You have a special love for the young ones. He's only 16 Lord and has many, many years to serve You and be Your witness. Use this as a strong message for Your power and glory as You heal him and restore him to his family. We ask these things in Jesus name, Amen!

Please update as you can sir!
          Thanks,

Comment

Prayers up for Rylan and family.

Comment

That is (obviously) scary. I'm confident he will have great results. Prayers continue.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayer sent, David.

Comment

Prayers lifted for this young man and a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent, hoping for a full recovery.

Comment

Prayers up for all involved.

Comment

Prayers sent for the young man, family and Doctors.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
                              X