No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting tired of mowing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I leave a check under the mat and my lawn magically get mowed.

I knew some Arkies that would sit on the front porch and "marvel" at how well the fire ant hills were growing in their yard.

Comment

Tired of mowing 40 years ago

Comment

A little, but it’s because I have a cheap mower. But atleast I’m not push mowing anymore.
        But I am not near as tired of mowing as I am tired of this heat/humidity

Comment

Other than where my septic lines are I haven't needed to mow since June until this weekend. I will say I haven't missed it!

Comment

Never.

Comment

I love mowing, and will plant rye grass to have a green yard to mow all winter. Did I say I love mowing? Yep, I do.

Comment

I mowed yesterday for the first time in two months so no I'm not tired of it yet.

Comment

I mowed Friday and it looks like it never happened already! Gotta mow again Thursday I guess.

Comment

Mowing is on my list of honey do's this week and I hate it but guess I should be thankful. I have not mowed since last August. I literally had zero grass. I did weed eat the weeds on the edge of my driveway as I guess there was enough dew coming off the asphalt to allow a few weeds to grow. Have finally gotten enough rain the last two weeks to get the grass stirred up a little. It's bad dry here in Kendall county.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                      The best money I spend every week is the money I pay my yard guy
                      This is the camp I stay in !!

Comment

I mow 6 acres and hate mowing but love a nice mowed yard. Only wish I would have gone with the 72" instead of the 61" mower deck. next time it will be a 72"+ and I will cut down anything I can't get between.

Comment

That's because you're mowing with a Kubota......

just kidding

I dont mind mowing.....its kinda relaxing for me......2 hours to myself listening to music in my ear buds.....

Comment

I've mowed my 2 acres only twice this year. The drought has really slowed the growth. Now that we have a little rain, I'm starting to see some green popping up. Maybe I'll get to mow again by October.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                              I mow 6 acres and hate mowing but love a nice mowed yard. Only wish I would have gone with the 72" instead of the 61" mower deck. next time it will be a 72"+ and I will cut down anything I can't get between.
                              If i mowed 6 acres with a zero turn i would be looking at the hustler 102IN deck I think it is.

Comment

Haven’t had but about 1” of rain since last November. Mowing is not an issue!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X