Anyone Have Some Old, Broken Game Cams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Have Some Old, Broken Game Cams?

Anyone in the area have some old, broken game cameras you plan to toss? Need to try to salvage some parts...

I do, I'll be back around DFW in a few weeks. As I recall it's a mix of cuddebacks, WI, Bushnell, and maybe some Moultries.

Comment

I do. Can bring em to Ccr. Whatcha looking for?

Comment

I usually put mine in random places. I wish I could see the reaction of whoever finds them.

Comment

Thanks folks...I have a few that the woodpeckers have taken out the PIR lens and the replacements are out of stock...if someone was tossing them, just needed to grab a couple of PIR covers.

Comment

Man, I just threw away 3. Been laying around in the garage for the last couple of years, finally got tired of them being in the way, so I tossed them.

Comment

I have several. I can round em up if ya want em. I drive to Ft Worth, Western Center n I-35 everyday except tues/ wed. Let me know if ya want em. A few Tascos, some older Moultries and Bushnells. Maybe some others.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have lots of them but I ain’t close to you.

Comment

Woodpeckers are bad on the actual camera lens covers as well. I save them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
                    Woodpeckers are bad on the actual camera lens covers as well. I save them all.

Yep. I have a backpack full of woodpecker destroyed cameras.

Comment

Yep I have 1 or 2

Comment

Usually just use them for trot line weights after two years.

Comment

Appreciate it folks..I went ahead and just ordered some more PIR covers…appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                          X