No announcement yet.

south tx rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went buy our place yesterday near Thompsonville and rain gauge only showed .25”.

Comment

Got a really good rain in Atascosa County last night, but it was heavier in the southern half. We still got close to 2 inches over the last few days at our place.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220824-065345_Chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	24691432

Comment

Big chunk between 90 to 35 from SA to the border getting hammered it looks like

Comment

.86 Monday night, 1.75 last night in my brother's rain gauge. 5 miles n of Pleasanton.

Comment

well we missed that big rain from last week, but we got another 1/2" to 3/4" yesterday. the tanks are still in horrible shape, but it's greening up well. maybe the cows will stop pushing full assaults on our feeder pens for a while.

Comment

Wife and I were at the lease yesterday evening replacing a gate that got ran over by illegals and about 16:00 it came down pretty good. For about 20 minutes and drizzled till about 19:00. Didn’t drive in to check the gauge but I would say probably close that Kyle. On the way back we got hammered between Realitos and Benavides. Storm looks like it was heading ENE towards San Jose, Gonzalitos area.

Comment

We got .2" the 2 days ago and and .25" last night

Comment

Big rain this morning from Crystal City to Dilley. About 5" across southern Zavala.
                  Neighbor just checked & said Tortuga Creek was running under Hwy 85. That means all my tanks & ponds will be full. Best part is no more bailouts because the dam illegals cant get across the creek to get to my fences.
                  Last edited by TexasTK; 08-24-2022, 08:13 AM.

Comment

5inches as of this morning north bee county, 13inches total for the month of August at my ranch!

Comment

We’ve got about 6” the last few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Two nights ago, Freer got about 1-3/4" in an hour. But didn't rain much west of Freer.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

We got 1” on Monday night and another .30” yesterday morning between Catarina and Artesia wells.
                          Just a sprinkle this morning from that rain to the north of us .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

south tx rain

More heading my way right now!! Hoping we get a good fast rain to put some water in the tanks this time.

Comment

Par for the course!!!!! I just wonder who put the curse on this place.

Comment

Lol. West ranch got some

Click image for larger version

Name:	F283D2C9-33D9-42D8-A3AF-89BA905C557E.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	24691537

Comment

Working...
                                X