KiddStore-Scam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KiddStore-Scam?

Has anyone dealt with KiddStore online? They have some unbelievable sales on Blackstone griddles with fryers. $90 where everybody else is at $600- $700. Too good to be true?

That’s almost definitely a scam.

There were a lot of people taken by one specifically for Blackstone’s a few years back. Probably best to stay away.

Comment

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Comment

Yep...if anything is incredibly low like that, it is a scam. They are banking on you paying with a CC and getting to keep the money while you hope you get reimbursed by your bank. I got taken in the original griddle scam but bank came through.. Saw one for a Mr Heater the other day I shied away from.....**** thieves.

Comment

Yeah, I came across a scam the other day, selling crawfish boilers for $74 when others were selling at $4-500. Could only use Paypal. Costconline.com was the seller. Probably Nigeria..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Yep...if anything is incredibly low like that, it is a scam. They are banking on you paying with a CC and getting to keep the money while you hope you get reimbursed by your bank. I got taken in the original griddle scam but bank came through.. Saw one for a Mr Heater the other day I shied away from.....**** thieves.
            There was alot of us that got taken that day on the griddle scam........me included 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
              Yeah, I came across a scam the other day, selling crawfish boilers for $74 when others were selling at $4-500. Could only use Paypal. Costconline.com was the seller. Probably Nigeria..
              That one is pretty much spelled out for you with the word con

Comment

Figured as much. Thanks for the replies guys.

Comment

You can order one....
                  But, that don't mean, your gonna live
                  long enough to recieve it...

Comment

Working...
                  X