Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In honor of Johnny Dangerrs’ donation....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      “That thing is a beaut Clark!!”

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
        AND the winners are!!!!!

Johnny Dangerr, I’m sending 201 dollars to The Houston Area Women’s Shelter in your honor!

AntlerCollector. Send your 200 dollars to The100Club.org I’ll post a picture next of who I’d like you to send it in memory of! And you get the bad arse knife!

Curt. ICE will be knocking on your door at 3ish AM, they got an anonymous tip that your in the country illegally. Don’t resist.

Razorback01 I’m sending 100 bucks to the charity of your choice. Your a great man who is always stepping up to give without being asked!

And SierraCharlie.......be glad that fireman part was on that cartoon....I had the Attorney General on call for questionable photos that may or may not be on your phone....close call!

Mods....I’m a large for my P&Y Letterman jacket, PM me “The Code”, and who teaches me the handshake that I will recognize “In darkness and in light”?

It’s a great day to be a Trophy!
        I forgot about this. Good thread. See ya in a bit...

LOL just saw this...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 07-28-2022, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Sorry, just saw it was over.
          Last edited by Jon B; 07-28-2022, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Dang...I was going to tell you to answer yes or no only. Do your fellow Rangers know you're gay?

Welcome to the P&Y club! You get free food at bownanza now! It's a major award.

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
              X