Golf Courses around RR/Hutto area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golf Courses around RR/Hutto area

Gonna be in the Round Rock area in a couple weeks celebrating my oldest son’s 17 birthday. He and his buddy both play HS golf want to play while we are on our trip. What courses do you recommend? Our typical courses we play are tree lined traditional (country club style with houses). Anything different, maybe Links style or fun course around there?

Thanks Coach

Cimarron Hills is nice

Comment

I played Star Ranch yesterday. It is pretty open, few trees and in great shape.

Comment

Terravista which is wide open with few trees. Avery Ranch is nice and challenging.

Comment

Cimmaron is private. Star is good but book early. Terravista is ok but expensive. Same with Avery Ranch. All nice courses

Comment

Star Ranch or Forest Creek. If you want a links course, head to Roy Kizer in South Austin. Haven't played there in a few years but it's a good track.

Comment

Star Ranch or Wolfdancer (headed towards bastrop). I played Wolfdancer for the first time in the beginning of June and it was the best course I have ever played.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
                Star Ranch or Wolfdancer (headed towards bastrop). I played Wolfdancer for the first time in the beginning of June and it was the best course I have ever played.
                Wolf dancer is awesome

Comment

Thanks. Gonna try Star Ranch

Wolf Dancer looks awesome but definitely more than my golf budget while paying for 3 golfers. ��

Comment

Crystal Falls in Leander is nice as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X