Looking for tracking prospect.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for tracking prospect.....

Still on the hunt for a new puppy/young dog.

I prefer a hound cross if I can get my hands on one.

Seems as if most guys breed for themselves and only good friends, which is understandable.

So it has become difficult to find a pup from proven lines.

Not looking for a straight lacy or bloodhound, but open to most.

If anybody has any leads or contacts they could share it would be helpful.

Only looking for dogs from working/proven parents. To much time invested in my dogs to take a real shot in the dark.

JerryG has some pups on here you may check with him. He has some awesome dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
      JerryG has some pups on here you may check with him. He has some awesome dogs.
      Thanks not how I missed this. I messaged him lastnight just looking, but didn't see his post.

Comment

Sounds like it may be just what you were looking for. If he had some females available I'd definitely be trying to get my hands on one. My female is starting to get a little up there in years and it's about time to start working on a back up.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I suggest a dachshund. They make great pets and great trackers. They are a hound but they will not drive you nuts the 9 months of the year that they do not get used.

-john

Comment

Jasalan with double d Lacy’s has a started and proven back ground parents red on hand. I got one of her tri colored males and he’s a tracking machine.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                  I suggest a dachshund. They make great pets and great trackers. They are a hound but they will not drive you nuts the 9 months of the year that they do not get used.

-john
                  See profile pic lol. I love mine for tracking as well and great indoor pet. But, want something with more legs..

Comment

Working...
                  X